SAP QM (Quality Management) Module
ABeam Consulting (Thailand) Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001248193
- Support the interview and analysis of current business process and related document
- Gain Knowledge of clients SAP Global template
- Support the SAP Global Template Prototype session, and High Level Fit/Gap Analysis
- Carry out fit /gap analysis and support the estimation process for rollout phase
- Support PM in creating the overall project plan
- Support and develop WBS for the team.
- Develop detailed to-be business process flow and to-be business requirement definition. Comply with standard where required, localized for Thailand where approved. Coordinate solution for problems which arise.
- Coordinate with COE for required changes of process/function.
- Develop migration data requirement definition
- Define major master/ code
- Support the development of Migration Plan
- Customizing and Prototyping of SAP standard setting according to to-be business requirement
- Design authorization matrix
- Develop functional requirement for approved add-on programs
- Review the quality of add-on program after development is completed
- Create test scenario, data scenario, execute test, verify test result (execute multiple test cycles if defined by project plan)
- Develop Key user training materials
- Perform key user training.
- define migration procedure, develop migration tool, support to create migration data, execute migration rehearsal and production migration
- Support the definition of job and job test
- Create authorization menu/role specification, develop, test
- Report status of the team to PM on weekly basis and as necessary
- Review the materials output for the team to assure quality
- Make best effort to communicate to reduce communication gaps
- Male or Female with Thai nationality
- Bachelor’s Degree or Master's Degree in related field
- Minimum 5 years experiences up for full cycle of SAP implementation
- Must have in-depth knowledge of core SAP QM
- Customer focused with excellent problem solving skills.
- Excellent analytical and presentation skills
- Strong interpersonal skills, good teamwork player
- Good communication both English and Thai
- Able to travel outside Bangkok and overseas.
- Experience for consulting firm is advantage
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to ABeam Consulting (Thailand) Ltd.
About ABeam Consulting (Thailand) Ltd.
URGENTLY REQUIRED !!!
ABeam Consulting is a global management consulting firm with headquarters in Japan and with more than 4200 professionals, providing business performance consulting services, integrating business strategy, business process design, information technology enablement, outsourcing and organizational performance and program / project management solutions to our clients.
ABeam retains a powerful base of professional talent coupled with a global reach which we are recruiting top notch resources for. We currently have the following permanent position: