Established since March 1999, Nexus System Resources Co., Ltd. is a leading enterprise business solution provider specializing in developing a complete and comprehensive business solution around SAP applications – the world’s leading enterprise business software that offers unprecedented combination of functionality, flexibility and technology to improve and integrate the business functions of an organization.
We are expanding our business portfolio which comprise of new projects implementation using SAP ERP, SAP Retail, BI Analytics, Mobility, etc., we would like to invite you to join our strong team for implement these new projects in our pipe in Thailand and APJ.
SAP Project Manager
jobsDB Ref. JTH300003001245180
- Thai Nationality
- At least a Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Engineering, Computer Science, Liberal Arts or related field
- Prior project management and team leader experience
- Good analytical, interpersonal and communication skills
- Good understanding of business processes and practices
- Good command of written and spoken English
- Energetic, dynamic, team player with good leadership skills
- Very organized, flexible, proactive and self-motivated
- Highly developed skills in computer literacy, particularly in the area of business productivity products such Microsoft Word, Project, Excel and PowerPoint etc.
- SAP knowledge or experience as Team Leader or Project Manager positions is favorable
- SAP Certification is a plus
Job Description :-
- Define and propose solution roadmap, project scope, and implementation strategy.
- Ensure that client needs, expectations, and satisfaction are proactively managed throughout the project life cycle.
- Establish sound working relationships with customers, project team, and other key stakeholders.
- Provide leadership at a senior level, and negotiate issues and solutions across organizational boundaries or with internal and external stakeholders.
- Ensure that all project management functions are undertaken to a professional standard and in accordance with the company’s methodologies.
- Ensure compliance with client specifications, relevant legal and government requirements, and quality assurance standards.
- Identify and act on issues and risks that affect the implementation.
- Lead, motivate and develop the project delivery team through day-to-day and formal performance management processes to facilitate achievement of goals.
- Monitor financial aspects of the project to ensure that project is delivered within agreed tolerances.
If you are interested this opportunity, please send e-mail your application letter indicating the position you are applying for on the letter cover with a detailed resume, where you see the advertisement, expected salary and recent photograph via APPLY NOW
Human Resources Department
Nexus System Resources Co., Ltd.
268 Soi Pattanakarn 30, Pattanakarn Rd. Suanluang, Bangkok 10250, Thailand
Tel. : 02-704-1900 Fax. : (662) 704-1988
Website : www.nexus-sr.com