SAP Professionals - FI / CO
Accenture Solutions Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001260543
Employer Ref. SJ253454
Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
Accenture people build careers in four different areas of our business: Consulting, Technology, Outsourcing and internal Corporate Functions. Each area offers a unique career experience and a compelling mix of work and training opportunities, work environment and structure for career progression.
Technology professionals implement and lead highly complex technology projects. Working with clients, they design, develop and deliver innovative technology solutions that drive high performance. These professionals may build, test, install and maintain software across a variety of projects and industries, working with leading enterprise applications such as SAP, Siebel, PeopleSoft and Oracle or with custom-built applications, and they are involved in a wide range of challenging global technology projects.
Industry Solutions and Services professionals play a wide variety of roles related to delivery and sales, maintaining and growing industry as their center of gravity.
SAP FI/CO Professionals
- Supervise process and functional design activities
- Create functional requirements as an input to application design Developing and testing detailed functional designs for business solution components and prototypes
- Plan and executing data conversion activities (e.g., test data)
- Drive test planning and execution
- Bachelor and/or Higher in Business, Computer Science, Software Engineering, Computer Engineering or related fields
- Experience in SAP-mySAP ERP-Financials, SAP-CO-Controlling, SAP-FI-General Ledger, SAP-FI-Accounts Payable, SAP-FI-Accounts Receivable, SAP-FI-Asset Management, SAP-FI-Revenue Management Contract Accounting (RMCA), SAP-Financial Supply Chain Management (FSCM), SAP-FSCM-Cash Management (CM), AP-FSCM-Treasury & Risk Management
- Proven functional consulting experience with at least 2 system implementation projects.
- Strong background in financial and accounting processes.
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
All of our consulting professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. You’ll also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
Diversity and Corporate Citizenship
At Accenture, we take the widest possible view of inclusion and diversity, going beyond gender, race, religion, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression to create a work environment that welcomes all forms of backgrounds and differences. Accenture prides itself in being a good Corporate Citizen. We place Corporate Citizenship at the heart of our business and use our skills to create shared value with our stakeholders. We do this in a variety of ways,
Want to stay connected with Accenture about this and other job opportunities? We’re looking to grow our network of exceptional professionals and we’re hoping you’ll join our Talent Connection. Once you’ve signed up, we will keep you informed about events and career opportunities that match your interests.
About Accenture Solutions Co., Ltd.
Accenture is a global management consulting, technology services and outsourcing company, with approximately 289,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries. Combining unparalleled experience, comprehensive capabilities across all industries and business functions, and extensive research on the world’s most successful companies, Accenture collaborates with clients to help them become high-performance businesses and governments. The company generated net revenues of US$28.6 billion for the fiscal year ended Aug. 31, 2013. Its home page is www.accenture.com.