SAP HR / Payroll
Skillpower Services (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001212357
- 3 – 4 years’ work exp in SAP HR & Payroll
- Provide day-to-day problem resolution, business support, small enhancement work, and project development work for SAP HR functionalities.
- Possible modules include Payroll, Time, OM/PA, Compensation, Training, etc.
- Provide system break fixes and system consultancy to HR users according to priorities set or work assigned by the team lead.
- Develop functional specifications for custom ABAPS (reports, enhancements or interfaces) and configure the system software including testing.
- Responsibilities also include SAP Web application.
- Assist on scheduling job configuration, trouble-shooting, solution finding and testing. Some positions include monitoring workflows.
- Align and continue to improve the operational process agreed within the team at both local level and global level.
To apply for this position, please submit your updated CV which fully details your qualifications and experience including current and expected salary to or Call ext.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Skillpower Services (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
About Skillpower Services (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Manpower Inc. is a world leader in the employment services industry, offering customers a continuum of services to meet their needs throughout the employment and business cycle. The company specializes in permanent, temporary and contract recruitment; employee assessment; training; career transition and organizational consulting services. Manpower''s worldwide network of 4,500 offices in 80 countries and territories enables the company to meet the needs of its 400,000 customers per year, including small and medium size enterprises in all industry sectors, as well as the world''s largest multinational corporations. The focus of Manpower''s work is on raising productivity through improved quality, efficiency and cost-reduction, enabling customers to concentrate on their core business activities. In addition to the Manpower brand, the company operates under the brand names of Right Management Consultants, Jefferson Wells, Elan, Brook Street and Empower.
Manpower Thailand is the nation’s leading recruitment company established in 1998 to offer human resources management services to businesses in search of staff and people in search of job. The company currently has 10 offices in Thailand cover in Bangkok, Chonburi, Lamphun and Songkla to cover the needs of corporate clients and job seekers.