SAP FICO Senior Business Analyst
Robert Walters Thailand
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001225340
Employer Ref. 1030540/001
A rapidly expanding automotive business is looking for a SAP FICO Senior Business Analyst in Chonburi to take on a newly created role. In this job, you will be responsible for structure and provide efficientFICO IS processes within Thailand entities (national directorate, shared services, sites). Reporting directly to the Head of IT, this is a role for project management and support.
About the SAP FICO Senior Business Analyst Role:
In this business critical role you will be responsible for structure and provide efficient FICO IS processes within Thailand entities (National Directorate, Shared services, Sites).
Ensure efficient deployment of standard FICO processes & applications
- Deploy standard FICO processes and applications within sites and shared services (Comp@ss, BW, GPS, Totem)
- Train FICO key users
- Ensure that the 2nd level of support and escalation process to the core team is done
- Ensure that there is functional and technical coherence between Group standards and local implementation
- Carry-out local internal audit (LSF) and provide assistance for external audit
- SAP change management - transport orders, maintenance and validation
- Ensure the quality of the data follow-up for the BW reporting is good
- Work closely with the accounting and controlling team
Collect FICO business needs and share best practices
- Collect, specify, promote and pilot new business features not yet covered by standards
- If necessary, specify and implement local solutions to cover local needs
- Exchange and capitalise best practices with others FICO analysts in Asia
- Assist and pilot SAP project for the FICO area (Merge, Consolidation, Split, New entities, Comp@ss V4)
To succeed in the SAP FICO Senior Business Analyst job, you will need to have the ability to work effectively.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Finance
- 5 years of SAP experience in the finance module, and CO module knowledge of MM & SD module is a plus
- Experience in project operation and support
- Excellent English communication skills, Thai speaking ability is needed
- Result orientation and customer focus mindset
- Worked at a shared service centre, support cover for Thailand, Indonesia and Malaysia
This international automotive firm needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting job.
Apply for this new opportunity now.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Robert Walters Thailand
About Robert Walters Thailand
Established in 1985, Robert Walters plc is a world-leading specialist professional recruitment consultancy and the core brand of the Group. Hiring managers world-wide rely on us to find their best specialist professionals and our clients range from the largest corporates world-wide through to SMEs and start ups. We recruit people for permanent, contract and interim roles across the world.