SAP Consulting --- Manager
KPMG Phoomchai Audit Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001250016
We are looking for talented professionals who want to play a key role in a new practise.
Primary responsibility is to handle role as lead functional consultant with experience in SAP implementation. As a SAP lead functional consultant, you will join our team of highly experienced SAP consultants to perform advisory and implementation services during all phases of a life cycle implementation (plan, analyze, design, build, test and deploy). You are a quality focused professional who enjoys providing leadership and spanning the bridge between different parties.
The desired candidate should have a passion for results, a self-starter who operates with integrity and ethics. Ability to engage multiple stake-holders constructively and yet being sensitive to the multi-cultural environment is an essential trait for this role.
Though the position is based in Bangkok, you may need to travel across ASEAN regions and also outside ASEAN region on a need-to basis.
The Responsibilities Of The Role Are As Follows
- Team lead of design, implementation and deployment of SAP (FI/CO, PP, SD, or MM).
- Perform system review, fit-gap analysis, and provide corrective actions to identify gaps between client requirements and standard SAP functionality as well as existing client’s templates, and provide recommendations on SAP customization and development.
- Drive blueprint workshops, assist technical team in custom development, conduct SIT, UAT, and data migration cycles, prepare and deliver end user training, and plan and execute go-live and cutover activities.
- Preparation of blueprint documents, functional specifications, configuration manuals, test scripts and scenarios, and end user training guides.
- Perform business process re-engineering and provide recommendations leading practices
- Support pre-sales activities such as solution design, proposal preparation, PoC demonstration to client.
- Support basis and security consultants during pre-sales and project realization phase
- 6 + years SAP implementation experience with sound knowledge on manufacturing industry (automotive and discrete manufacturing are preferable)
- 3 + End-to End Project implementation experience in Thailand
- Fluent in Thai and business proficiency level of English
- Excellent leadership, communication and interpersonal skills
- An innate collaborator capable of initiating, inspiring and managing action.
- Enjoy rigorous analysis and data in shaping recommendations, rather than conventional wisdom alone.
- Strong time-management, multi-tasking and sense of ownership
- Sensitive and respectful to the multi-cultural environment
- Willingness to challenge new things by leveraging SAP skills and knowledge
We offer the successful candidate an attractive remuneration package and the opportunity to work in a dynamic and exciting environment. To apply please send your CV stating your current and expected salary to
KPMG Phoomchai Audit Ltd.
Human Resources Department
Empire Tower 48th Floor 195 South Sathorn Rd., Yannawa, Sathorn Bangkok 10120
Contact person: Wachiraporn S.
Tel: 0-2677-2000 Ext. 2194
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to KPMG Phoomchai Audit Ltd.
About KPMG Phoomchai Audit Ltd.
KPMG is a global network of professional firms providing Audit, Tax, and Advisory services. We operate in 156 countries and have more than 155,000 professionals in all member firms around the world.
Joining KPMG Thailand is an opportunity to become a member of a leading international firm where your personal and professional development is taken seriously.
We have a wide range of clients and projects and so your work will always be varied and interesting. The changes in business environment provide new challenges and at KPMG, we work together as a team to offer the appropriate approaches to these challenges for our clients.
We are now looking for high performing people in all levels from various backgrounds as we offer exceptional career opportunities across Audit, Tax, Advisory, and support functions.