SAP Consultant (SD/FI/CO/MM/PP)
Skillpower Services (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001212352
- Responsibilities include analyzing and resolving issues related to support or project development.
- Responsible for learning and maintaining those configuration and customization settings which are the basis for the global Procurement design.
- Capable of using SAP Support Portal as a source of correction for reported problems.
- Provides consultation to other COE process teams such as Supply Chain where use of the SD module overlaps.
- Provides consultation to program development resources regarding program development and corrections.
- Performs initial testing of problem corrections and enhancements.
- Maintains batch job variants.
- Implement configuration updates or changes via change management process.
- Responsible for following Client methodology including documentation and stewardship.
Provide support in supply manufacturing areas covering:
(1) Demand and Production Planning and Execution: key processes include Demand and Production Planning and Optimization, Warehousing, Product Costing, Plant Operating System Integration
(2) Quality Management and Assurance
Primary Job Functions/Responsibilities
- Work on day-to-day support activities to meet service level objectives
- Work on Project/SWI starting from requirement gathering, design, develop, test, and roll out change to production
- Ensure compliance with Exxon minimum security and control standards
- Ensure the compliance with safety requirements on day-to-day activities
- Good working attitude with ability to do self-learning
- Strong analytical, communication, and interpersonal skills
- Be Able to function independently and to adapt to changing priorities
- Response well to customer requests
- Candidates with knowledge around SAP SD Module - OtC Process especially around Order Processing and Scheduling/Delivery. Would also prefer candidates with ABAP or programming knowledge.
To apply for this position, please submit your updated CV which fully details your qualifications and experience including current and expected salary to email or Call ext.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Skillpower Services (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
About Skillpower Services (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Manpower Inc. is a world leader in the employment services industry, offering customers a continuum of services to meet their needs throughout the employment and business cycle. The company specializes in permanent, temporary and contract recruitment; employee assessment; training; career transition and organizational consulting services. Manpower''s worldwide network of 4,500 offices in 80 countries and territories enables the company to meet the needs of its 400,000 customers per year, including small and medium size enterprises in all industry sectors, as well as the world''s largest multinational corporations. The focus of Manpower''s work is on raising productivity through improved quality, efficiency and cost-reduction, enabling customers to concentrate on their core business activities. In addition to the Manpower brand, the company operates under the brand names of Right Management Consultants, Jefferson Wells, Elan, Brook Street and Empower.
Manpower Thailand is the nation’s leading recruitment company established in 1998 to offer human resources management services to businesses in search of staff and people in search of job. The company currently has 10 offices in Thailand cover in Bangkok, Chonburi, Lamphun and Songkla to cover the needs of corporate clients and job seekers.