SAP CO LEAD
PRTR Executive Recruitment
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001236565
Employer Ref. 365DBSRS
Our client is a leading IT end-to-end solutions provider successfully operating in Thailand for over 15 years.
The aim of the company is to bring new and innovative Digital solution and well-structured IT services for all modern enterprises.
This is a great opportunity for candidates who are passionate about working with SAP systems to join a really successful and well connected company.
- Create technical and functional design SAP CO, build, test and run of application development project to serve customer business needs
- Provide IT solutions expertise in SAP
- Lead project and manage team.
- Thai Nationality
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Information Technology or related fields
- Experience in leading the project and have achievement record.
- Minimum 5-9 years experience in SAP CO full- cycle implementation project
- Strong sense of ownership, business acumen and high level of accountability
- Able to work multiple activities concurrently and as a team
- Knowledge of advanced applications and leading software packages
- Good command of English
- Base Salary = 80 – 120K
- Fixed Bonus = 1 months
- Variable Bonus = Depend on individual performance
- Flexible Benefit = THB 20,000 / year
- Other benefits: Provident fund, Life & health Insurance ( plus health insurance for family )… etc.
Interested applicants should apply with their up to date CV and salary expectations by click "Apply Now"
PRTR Executive Recruitment
2034/127 Ital-Thai Tower, 29th Floor, Room 2904/2
New Petchaburi Road, Bangkapi, Huaykwang, Bangkok 10320
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to PRTR Executive Recruitment
About PRTR Executive Recruitment
Since PRTR’s establishment in Thailand in 1990, we have been a part of a roller coaster ride called Thailand's economy. We have witnessed the highs of the property boom, the collapse of the currency, the pain Thailand suffered facing up to the stringent demands of the IMF, the demise of the American mortgage market, Thailand’s ongoing political power struggle and the recent devastating floods. We are now playing our part in Thailand's future, which will see a steady annual growth, improved health and welfare services, a decrease in poverty, an increasing domestic demand from a growing middle class and a business environment that dictates transparency and increased honesty.
We currently have 5 offices in Bangkok and 2 offices in the Eastern Seaboard of Thailand employing a total of 232 staff with a further 41 staff supporting our client partners at their locations in Thailand. Our plan is for PRTR to become Thailand’s most successful recruitment, staff outsourcing and business process outsourcing services group of companies.