SAP BASIS Support
en world Thailand
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001231609
Employer Ref. JO-1609-356503
- Manage, Support and Maintenance of SAP technical infrastructure and related software
- Manage SAP DR Strategy and Backup/Recovery procedures
- Perform and tested SAP Disaster Recovery Plan with Hardware Vendor
- Perform recovery SAP back up from DR Site to Production Plant Site
- Provide SAP Audit Report to external and internal audit.
- Perform the root causes analysis for solving Basis Issue on SAP.
- Manage and control SAP user authorization
- Tuning SAP performance
Qualifications & Skills:
- Bachelor's or Master degree in computer scince, Information Technology or IT related field.
- At least 5 year experience in SAP Basis support.
- Experience of Unix, Solaris, MS Windows Server, Oracle Database, Network, LAN/WAN.
- SAP R/3 Basis knowledge
- ABAP Programming languages is perferable.
- Good command in English
For a confidential discussion please call 02-106-8600 and ask to speak to the Technology Team.
Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Athenee Tower, 12th Floor, Unit 1201-1202
63 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to en world Thailand
About en world Thailand
With offices in both Bangkok and Chonburi, we specialise in mid-career and managerial candidates across a broad range of industries. At en world we have consultants with specialised knowledge of specific industries and fields. en world recruits specialist and managerial talent for globally minded companies in the Asia-Pacific region. Established in Thailand in 1999, we believe that our extensive years in the Thai market, helps us guarantee superiors, results driven activities that balance the needs of our client with the career needs of the candidates with whom we work. We were established in Japan in 1999 and have expanded to Australia, India, Singapore, Thailand and Vietnam. With 650 staff representing 20 nationalities in 15 offices, we introduce talent to over 2,800 clients across the Asia Pacific Region. en world is a subsidiary of en-japan Inc., Japan's leading internet-based recruitment solutions provider.