SAP BASIS SPECIALIST
PRTR Executive Recruitment
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001254843
Employer Ref. 365db
Our client started producing air-conditioning equipment in Thailand 24 years ago. Since its formation then business has grown at a rapid rate and has increased its production capacity significantly and now serves a growing number of customers from 121 countries in all six continents.
We are currently seeking qualified candidates to fill the following position:
- Bachelor’s or Master degree in computer since, Information Technology or IT related field.
- Up to 5 years’ experience in Unix operating system and SAP Basis functional.
- Experience of
- MS Office Tools (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access)
- O/S: Unix – Solaris and MS Windows Server 2008, 2012
- RDBMS: Oracle database
- SAP R/3 Basis knowledge
- Network knowledge IP address concept, Network Protocol, LAN/WAN concept
- Network Tools: Remote connection and etc.
- Back up Tools: Symantec Net backup
- Programming languages: ABAP or others
- Good command in English
- Manage, Support and Maintenance of SAP technical infrastructure and related software
- Manage SAP DR Strategy and Backup/Recovery procedures
- Manage and control SAP user authorization
- Coordinate with customer and supplier to installation system
- Coordinate with supplier to maintenance HW/SW
- Tuning SAP performance
- Fixing and solving he servers and equipment issue
Interested candidates should send their up to date CV and salary details via click "Apply Now"
PRTR Executive Recruitment
2034/127 Ital-Thai Tower, 29th Floor, Room 2904/2
New Petchaburi Road, Bangkapi, Huaykwang, Bangkok 10320
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to PRTR Executive Recruitment
About PRTR Executive Recruitment
Since PRTR’s establishment in Thailand in 1990, we have been a part of a roller coaster ride called Thailand's economy. We have witnessed the highs of the property boom, the collapse of the currency, the pain Thailand suffered facing up to the stringent demands of the IMF, the demise of the American mortgage market, Thailand’s ongoing political power struggle and the recent devastating floods. We are now playing our part in Thailand's future, which will see a steady annual growth, improved health and welfare services, a decrease in poverty, an increasing domestic demand from a growing middle class and a business environment that dictates transparency and increased honesty.
We currently have 5 offices in Bangkok and 2 offices in the Eastern Seaboard of Thailand employing a total of 232 staff with a further 41 staff supporting our client partners at their locations in Thailand. Our plan is for PRTR to become Thailand’s most successful recruitment, staff outsourcing and business process outsourcing services group of companies.