Sales Team Lead
Skillpower Services (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001237682
Sales team leader roles and responsibility
This position gives account directly to the Acquisition manager. The team leader will go out on the field (events, booth, and b2c) and direct the sales team to achieve everyday sales target and surpass expectations of customers.
The position will be responsible for:
- Coach, drive, and motivate team on the field to meet and exceed 100% target on daily basis
- Direct the work of sales personnel daily, including compliance with discipline and work attitude
- Appraise performance of staff, give suggestions, reward or award punishment and offer proposals on dismissal of personnel where applicable
- Track performance of the each team members and report on daily basis
- Generate action plans to enhance performance and productive capacity of underperforming personnel
- Find winning location for set up booth to acquire prospect, manage performance of the team to meet expected return on cost per location, delegate working hours among the team
- Facilitate follow up cases via central email check and reply CM in timely manner
- Handle complaints and customer’s request within 10 working days, the team leader is empowered to contact and handle CM complaint and request as complied with company process and regulation
- Help to facilitate more efficient sales process
- Lower number of app return list from NA each month
- Lower number of complaints
- Participate in Performance Recovery Process
- Initiate and coordinate monthly, quarterly, and annual sales plan and strategies that will guarantee achievement of target
- Graduate or other relevant experience
- Ability to direct and be a mentor on the sales ground by actively working to attain everyday sales objectives
- An outstanding supervisory experience
- Strong leadership skills and desire to coach, mentor, and develop team members
- Well-organized and able to work with minimal supervision towards measurable business goals
- Strong time management and organizational skills to meet all internal requirements (compliance, operational risk, risk management, operations)
- Experience in client consulting, needs analysis and assessment metrics
- Great attitude, personable and good sense of humor under pressure as well as superior problem-solving/decision making skills
- Solid PC and Database skills (Microsoft Excel, Powerpoint)
- Moderate English written and oral communication skills
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Skillpower Services (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
About Skillpower Services (Thailand) Co., Ltd.