Sales Support Supervisor (Export)
Newell Rubbermaid (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001248309
Giving administration support to Sales department. Coordinating with vendors and Sales person of general service and project support. Generating report and presentation. Facilitating with all daily works and projects. Other duties as assigned (if any).
Responsible for oversea export account and handle day to day operation of SEA export activity.
- Bachelor degree in Finance or Accounting is preferred but not mendatory
- Good command of English communication
- 1-2 years of experiences in Sales support function
- 1-2 years of experiences in Export role would be adventage
- Skillful in Microsoft office program especially Excel funtion
- Experiences in working with Multinational company is preferred but not mandatory
- Able to work at Ladkrabang Area
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Newell Rubbermaid (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
About Newell Rubbermaid (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Newell Rubbermaid (www.newellrubbermaid.com, NYSE:NWL) is a global marketer of consumer and commercial products that touch the lives of people where they live, work and play. Headquartered in Atlanta, GA with approximately 18,000 employees worldwide. We are committed to building consumer and commercial Brands That MatterTM while leveraging the benefits of being one company: shared expertise, operating efficiencies, and a culture of innovation. Our globally recognized brands include among others Sharpie, Paper Mate, DYMO, EXPO, Waterman, Parker, Rolodex, IRWIN, LENOX, BernzOmatic, Rubbermaid, Graco, Calphalon, Goody, and teutonia.
Asia Pacific is one of the most rapidly growing markets for Newell Rubbermaid. With more than 3,700 employees in the region, Newell Rubbermaid has established its main Asia Pacific headquarters in Shanghai, China. Similar to other emerging markets, a very strong traditional retail channel coexists with a growing presence of modern mass retailers. The company’s growth strategy focuses on achieving wider product distribution and gaining market share in our key categories. To better serve and meet the needs of our customers and consumers in Asia Pacific, we have organized our business into six sub-regions:
- Australia & New Zealand
- Greater China (People’s Republic China, Hong Kong, Taiwan and Macau)
- Southeast Asia (Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Vietnam, Brunei, Laos and Cambodia)
- Rest of Asia (Indonesia, Philippines, South Korea, South Pacific Islands, Papua New Guinea, and Guam)