Sales Support Supervisor (KAM Automotive)
Wuerth (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001236325
The Sales Support Manager is responsible for leading and managing all activities in support of the Key Account Management (Automotive) sales team. He/she must ensure that the team is able to achieve its sales targets by providing active support and help.
The position requires an experienced, hands-on self-starter with enthusiasm. The Sales Support Manager must be a skilled communicator who is able to convey information, ideas and policy to relate colleagues within the department.
DUTIES & ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Support the daily activities of the Key Account Management team:
- Constant communication with the sales team and with their customers.
- Prepare and send quotations to the customers.
- Check sales orders and proceed them.
- Prepare documents, presentations and sample goods.
- Handle all daily and regular/irregular requirements of the sales team.
- Prepare reports to the sales manager and the company management.
- Prepare and conduct analytical research of markets, products and competitors.
- Visit selected customers and take over internal sales functions (via phone or ecommerce).
- Develop and support marketing activities with relevant departments.
- Clear problems and inquiries with other departments such as credit control or accounting.
- Support the logistical department by providing relevant information about big or urgent shipments.
- Organize trainings and seminars.
- Responsible for process improvements.
- Special projects as assigned.
REPORTING RELATIONSHIPS:This position reports to the National Sales Manager - Automotive (Thailand) and the National Key Account Manager (Automotive)
- Bachelor degree in Business Administrative (or higher) and relevant work experience (in the automotive sector preferred)
- 5 years management experience in sales organization (or business development role)
- Proven experience in strategic planning within sales organizations
- No job hopper, honest, hardworking, independent and willing to drive a team forward.
- Passion for people, success and the automotive business
- Able to travel when required. Driver license.
- SAP experience a plus. Very good general computer skills.
- Very good written and spoken English (will be tested)
- Critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Customer orientated, service minded
- Planning and organizing
- Stress tolerance but pleasant character
- Strong external and internal communication skills
To apply, please email a letter of introduction with your CV/resume (MS Word format)
to: (please note the job title in the email subject heading) For more information please visit website www.wuerth.co.th
Wuerth (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
123/2 Ladkrabang Industrial Estate,Chalongkrung Road,Ladkrabang Bangkok 10520
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Wuerth (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
About Wuerth (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Wuerth (Thailand) Co., Ltd.The affiliated corporations of Wuerth Group in Germany was established in 1990 and has since seen many years of successful operation in providing professional customers with our quality range of automotive equipment, hand tools, technical chemical, Material-processing products, building materials and occupation safety equipment.
We are looking for outstanding talents and future leaders to join our dynamic team in the position as following;