Sales Support Officer
Acer Computer Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001219405
- Bachelor’s degree in any fields.
- At least 1 year experience in Sales Admin or Sales Coordinator will be a plus
- Good command of English and computer literacy.
- Good service mind, positive attitude, energetic and hard working.
- Good interpersonal skills and active communication skills.
- Proactive and able to work under pressure.
- Check consistency and verify all claim documents of price protection and incentive program.
- Supporting all administrative functions and coordinating with related departments.
- Control stock inventory ensuring it is available for supporting the customer needs.
- Manage the PO Process
- Handle the daily report ( Back order, Inventory ) and weekly report ( Price protection, Incentive ) as well asMonthly report ( Credit Note , Debit Note )
- Handle the other assignment by Management
Applicants who are interested in above position, please kindly submit resume with details of experience,expected salary and recent photo via APPLY NOW
HR Department, Acer Computer Co.,Ltd.
131/62-63, 16th Floor, CTI Tower, Rachadapisek Road, Klongtoey, Bangkok, 10110.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Acer Computer Co., Ltd.
About Acer Computer Co., Ltd.
Acer ranks among the world’s top ten branded PC vendors, designing and marketing easy, dependable IT solutions that empower people to reach their goals and enhance their lives. For Thailand, We are Number 1 in PC industry with the recipient of The Reader’s Digest “outstanding Brand Performance” for five continuous years (1999-2003). We employs over 300 people supporting dealers and distributors in the country and has 13 branches office nationwide to support our customers needs and requirement. Embarking on the e – age in the IT world , our goal is to be the world no.1 and Asia role model. We are ready and well prepared to meet this challenge . What about you ? At this moment, We are urgently seeking qualified persons to support our business expansion by the following positions.