Sales Support Manager
DHL Express International (Thailand) Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001220468
Manage effectively the sales support and sales analysis functions for all Sales channels within the country office.
- Support to rank up to loyal customers with project support and after-sales management
- Provide professional functional expertise and support to the Sales Planning and Development Manager in order to facilitate delivery of agreed revenue growth levels and achievement of business plans in the National Customers, Regular and Direct Sales revenue streams, through sales reporting and statistics, sales administration and process management.
- Undertake additional tasks and responsibilities deemed necessary by the Sales Planning and Development Manager.
- Help develop, lead and deploy a centralized sales planning, support and reporting structure to gain economies of scale and consistency throughout the Country Office including a sales automation tool, encompassing the GSP Platform across all areas of the sales organization, supporting region’s harmonized ‘ways of working’
- Collaborate with country IS Manager to select ‘suppliers of choice’ in all key areas.
- Analyse and evaluate major customers, markets and industries in the country and provide the required information and recommendations/plans to justify the direction or redirection throughout the National Customers, Regular and Direct Sales revenue streams.
- Plan, organise and direct an efficient and effective functional department.
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Statistics or related field.
- 3-4 years experienced in Sales & Marketing Planning at a managerial level.
- Exceptional analytical skill; Strong in logic and reasoning.
- Good project management and able to multi-tasking.
- Well understanding of business process and good business acumen.
- Strategic thinking with mindset of always improving efficiency and effectiveness.
- Leadership skill and willing to work with team.
- Strong interpersonal skill and presentation skill.
- Good communicate in English, fluent in English reading & writing.
- Strong in Excel, Power Point & Access; comfortable to work with large amount of data.
- Have knowledge in SQL Database, VBA
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to DHL Express International (Thailand) Ltd.
About DHL Express International (Thailand) Ltd.
Join the Winning Team of DHL Thailand, you will get;
More Team Player---------- Cross Functional
Good Environment----------New Office
More Career Growth----------Local & Regional
Good Benefit----------Pay for performance
DHL – The Logistics company for the world
DHL is the global market leader in the logistics industry and “The Logistics company for the world”. DHL commits its expertise in international express, air and ocean freight, road and rail transportation, contract logistics and international mail services to its customers. A global network composed of more than 220 countries and territories and about 285,000 employees worldwide offers customers superior service quality and local knowledge to satisfy their supply chain requirements. DHL accepts its social responsibility by supporting environmental protection, disaster management and education.
DHL is part of Deutsche Post DHL. The Group generated revenue of more than 55 billion euros in 2013.