Sales Support Executive
Toll Global Forwarding (Thailand) Limited
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001256322
OVERALL PURPOSE OF THE JOB
1.Key contact window/Coordination between sales, operation and customer to get job done properly. Network reply.
2.Handling customer satisfaction, complaint, cargo damage and claim.
3.Provide daily/weekly/monthly report as per customer requirement.
4.Take initiative to expand/develop new business opportunity.
5.Comply with management assignment
PRIMARY DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Develops stronger business relationships with customers plus new business expansion opportunity.
2. Design SOP to meet customer expectation and satisfaction
3. Create Closer relationship with major accounts
4. Close cooperation with sales and operation team to meet customer need as a whole.
5. Process oriented.
6. Immediately Report to management in case on any serious case/issue that may affect company reputation as a whole.
7. Create & update customer master list/profile
8. Maintain & develop customer relationships to ensure quality customer care. Contribute to the development of new business to meet Country KPI’s
9. Effectively communicate current and relevant market information regarding competitors, customers and business opportunities
10. Comply with assigned tasks from management
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Toll Global Forwarding (Thailand) Limited
About Toll Global Forwarding (Thailand) Limited
International freight forwarding and advanced supply chain management services.
Toll Group is a leading provider of integrated logistics operating out of the Asia Pacific region, with a global reach, with head quarter in Australia. We generate annual revenue in excess of A$8.7 billion. We employ more than 45,000 people over a network of some 1,200 sites in more than 50 countries. Our vision is to provide an unrivalled set of global supply chain capabilities to our customers, and to create sustainable value for our shareholders.