Sales Specialist Sales Engineer
Linde (Thailand) Public Company Limited
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001336287
Report to: Business Manager
Purpose of the position:
- Responsible for enhancing sales volume, revenue, profit, DSO and market share of Industrial gases, special gases, welding machine, welding consumable and safety product through/with the focus on product management, product strategies, technical knowledge delivery and customer relationship management (one face to the customer concept).
- Increase territory profitability and revenue through in depth understanding of territory, consisting of bulk gases, equipment, and packaged gas (where applicable) products, utilizing the consistent Sales Process (Linde Pro Sales Process).
- Manage territory to maximize profitability through deep understanding of customer value and territory structure, including competitive landscape, industry value creation opportunities, and individual passion to win. The individual will leverage Linde resources and processes to disqualify the competitive alternatives.
- Attain gross profit growth year on year through increase of revenue and profitability. Be capable in planning and managing sales budget effectively.
- Supports and delivers business strategies.
- Revenue, Profit and Sale Growth
- Achieve sales revenue and profit target by account management with existing customers and prospects in all related business markets as well as implement an effective price management to develop customer base and grow business.
- Sales and Marketing Planning
- Prepare and implement annual sales and weekly / monthly / quarterly activity plan in consultation with Sales Manager. Also monitor actual sale VS forecast and conduct root cause analysis if there might be any deviation to ensure that marketing strategies and activities fit with plan
- Sales Reporting
- Prepare and submit monthly report in accordance with agreed formats. Also update activities associated with customers regularly
- Builds an in-depth understanding of the current position and outlook of the Industrial Products markets in-country, including the industrial structure, business environment and drivers for change.
- Follows up and action all Queries.
- Manages and resolves customer complaints effectively and in timely manner by working closely with
- Actively supports and complies with in-country initiatives.
- Gather and communicates market & competitor information.
- Builds strong collaborative relationships with other LINDE departments, specifically the Retail network,
- Sales, CSC, Commercial, Special Products, Major Customer Management, Marketing and Operations.
- Specific Key Performance Indicator’s/Critical Success Factor’s clearly agreed and reviewed quarterly.
- Completes and actions Individual Development Plan.
- Keeps abreast of changes in technology and process for enhanced customer service.
- Revenue department
- End user
Required critical behaviours:
- Strategy Delivery
- Performance through people
- Customer Intimacy
- Information Sharing
- Visible Leadership
- Growth Drive
- Capability Development
Required key skills:
- Strong technical knowledge & skills
- Having good service mind
- Willing to work hard and able to work under pressure
- Linde product knowledge desirable
- High level of questioning/probing skills to uncover issues and create value for customers
- A sense of urgency and responsiveness to make immediate action to resolve customer issues required
- Skilled in time and territory management
- Financial skills with strong analytical approach, and sound planning and organizing skills essential;
- Strong communications skills (effective presentations at all levels, negotiation, conflict resolution)
- Bachelor degree in Engineering or Sciences or Administration management
- Minimum 5 years experience in selling industrial products
- Having basic knowledge in Industrial gases or related
- Linde Pro certification required;
- Demonstrated sales track record of deep customer insight, knowledge of competitive landscape, growing revenue prospecting, negotiation and closing abilities desired.
Human Resource Department
Linde (Thailand) Public Company Limited
15th Floor, Bangna Tower A,
Bangna-Trad km. 6.5 Road, 2/3 Moo 14,
T. Bangkaew, A. Bangplee, Samutprakarn 10540
Tel: 02-338-6145 (K Siriporn) or visit us at : www.linde.co.th
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Linde (Thailand) Public Company Limited
About Linde (Thailand) Public Company Limited
The Linde Group is a world-leading gases and engineering company with around 48,500 employees working in more than 100 countries worldwide. In the 2010 financial year, it achieved sales of EUR 12.868 billion. The strategy of The Linde Group is geared towards long-term profitable growth and focuses on the expansion of its international business with forward-looking products and services.
The Linde Group is going to rapidly expand our business nationwide. We are looking for a capable, energetic, dynamic and self-motivated person to join with.