Schaeffler is a dynamic global technology company and its success has been a result of its entrepreneurial spirit and long history of private ownership. Does that sound interesting to you? As a partner to all of the major automobile manufacturers, as well as key players in the aerospace and industrial sectors, we offer you many development opportunities. In addition we provide excellent work environment, so together we move the world.
We are looking for you to strengthen our team as
Sales Specialist, Sales Automotive SEA
jobsDB Ref. JTH300003001212127
Formal prerequisites for the position (e.g. training, experience, education etc.)
- Bachelor or Master Degree in related field.
- Support sales team & BU Clutch Systems in South East Asia region on administration topics as quotation process, other relevant sales transaction and documentation efficiently, accurately to ensure that sales activities/ process are integrated and compliance with other parts of the business as well as maintain positive customer relation
- A flexible approach to work , along with the ability to work as part of a team
- Very good in English
- Knowledgeable/experience in PC (Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
Tasks (Description of main tasks)
- Knowledge Clutch System Products & Production
- Basic Knowledge of Logistics
- Foreign Language Skills.
- Trouble Shooting Ability in Case of Emergency
- Office and SAP system knowledge would be benefice
- Specialties of market sales and manage in college at least 3 years.
- Fluid comprehensive, speaking, reading and writing level of English
- Worked as sales engineer at least for 1-2 years in the fields of mechanical products
- Use independent judgment to provide timely and effective support to sales team, unit or department.
- Draft more complex sales documentation, proposals, report, and correspondence such as sales contracts and maintenance agreement.
- Make more complex calculations to accurate compile and report statistics.
- Perform background research on customer accounts, prospects, competitors, and industry trends to support the sales team’s activities.
- Answer more complex, difficult, or escalated internal customer enquiries on product availability, prices, delivery times, and the status of order so that enquiries are dealt with promptly and accurately.
- Generate sales report & statistics.
- Maintain organization’s sales force is effectively supported and all sales transactions are processed efficiently, accurately & economical
- Sample Order Handling & Goods receipt notes collection & Invoicing of Tools
- Customer master data management in EP1
- Customer relationship management
- Quotation process RFQ in EP1 and its follow up
- Project quotation list update
- Maintain quotation/ inquiry records and update customer records/ data.
- Provide information on sales by product line or region that sales managers use to prepare reports and monitor performance.
- Take variety of tasks to support sales representatives when they are in the field, which includes handling incoming calls and correspondence, alerting sales to any urgent issues.
- Update sales on order status and delivery details so that they can keep customers informed.
- Support BU Clutch Systems in the region SEA to create more profitable business
- Support and take initiatives on Fit for Quality
- Support and take initiatives on MOVE
- Support and take initiatives on Health, Safety & Security
- Support on Environmental Management
- Support on internal control
- Support on Excellence
How to apply
- Click APPLY NOW for submit your application
Schaeffler Manufacturing Thailand Co,. Ltd.
390/1 Hemaraj Chonburi Industrial Estate 2, Kao Khan Song, Sriracha