Together, we can change healthcare worldwide. At Medtronic, we push the limits of what technology can do to help alleviate pain, restore health and extend life. We challenge ourselves and each other to make tomorrow better than yesterday. It is what makes this an exciting and rewarding place to be. We can accelerate and advance our ability to create meaningful innovations - but we will only succeed with the right people on our team. Let’s work together to address universal healthcare needs and improve patients’ lives. Help us shape the future. The Medtronic Journey Video
As a global leader in medical technology, services and solutions, Medtronic improves the health and lives of millions of people each year. We believe our deep clinical, therapeutic and economic expertise can help address the complex challenges — such as rising costs, aging populations and the burden of chronic disease — faced by families and healthcare systems today. But no one can do it alone. That’s why we’re committed to partnering in new ways and developing powerful solutions that deliver better patient outcomes.
Founded in 1949 as a medical repair company, we're now among the world's largest medical technology, services and solutions companies, employing more than 85,000 people worldwide, serving physicians, hospitals and patients in nearly 160 countries. Join us in our commitment to take healthcare Further, Together. Discover more on Further, Together Video or Learn more at www.medtronic.com.
Sales Representative (PMR) - Lower Northeastern Area
jobsDB Ref. JTH300003001248579
To be responsible for the assigned territory and drive sales team to deliver monthly, quarterly and annual sales target.
- Develop Sales Plan and align with Marketing Strategies to ensure each individual sales representative maximize market potential
- Provide timely coaching / Consult / Corrective action / proactive job assignment to develop core competencies for individual sales representative
- Prepare monthly in market demand estimation and revenue forecast to optimize operational leverage in the organization.
- Maintain strong rapport with existing customers, build up relationship with new users
- Lead and cultivate culture of motivated and high performing sales team
Experience and Qualification
Bachelor Degree or higher in Sciences, Medical Technology, Nursing, Pharmacy, Public Health or any related field.
- 2-5 years working experience in Pharmaceutical or Medical Devices Business
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience in Surgical business and people management will be preferably considered
- Strong Communication Skill, Presentation Skill, Selling Skill and Negotiations Skill
- Good command of English Communication
- Computer literacy, especially in Microsoft Office