Sales Representative - Chiangmai/ตัวแทนขาย
Skillpower Services (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001227689
Sales Representative - Chiangmai
- Sell company’s products by introducing, promoting to prospect customers in responsible areas in order to achieve individual sales target.
- Expand business opportunities by opening new potential customers in Chaingmai or nearby areas to achieve sales department’s strategy plan.
- Develop and maintain effective relationship with customers through regular schedule of visit.
- Support sales and marketing activities by introducing, promoting to prospect customers to achieve company’s sales targets.
- Keep superior regularly informed about the market situation, competitor’ activities and customers’ feedback.
- Responsible for sales plan, sales activities and sales report
- Keen to develop a successful sales career
- Able to work affectively in a team and individually
- Highly self-motivated and service minded
- Initiative and commitment to achieve.
- Be very proactive, positive and have “Can Do” attitude.
- Customer service and relationship orientation.
- Bachelor degree in Marketing, Sales or Business Administration or related fields
- Age between 28 – 40 Years Old
- Minimum 3 years sales experience in sales
- Experience in retail business will be preferable
- Effective communication, selling and negotiation skills
- Good command of spoken and written Thai and English
- Sufficient knowledge in computer literacy (MS Office especially Powerpoint)
- Basic Salary 12,000 Baht
- Sales representative should to have car driver licence.
- Company will provide a car.
- Company will provide a smart phone.
- Variable incentives per month, calculate on % from sales, depends on performance payable every quarter (will be finalise according type of product).
- Guaranteed commission of THB 10,000 per month during the probation period. Payable upon accomplished of 4 months service, payable in the 5th month together with the salary. If the candidate failed the probation, the company will not pay the 4 months commission.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Skillpower Services (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
About Skillpower Services (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Manpower Inc. is a world leader in the employment services industry, offering customers a continuum of services to meet their needs throughout the employment and business cycle. The company specializes in permanent, temporary and contract recruitment; employee assessment; training; career transition and organizational consulting services. Manpower''s worldwide network of 4,500 offices in 80 countries and territories enables the company to meet the needs of its 400,000 customers per year, including small and medium size enterprises in all industry sectors, as well as the world''s largest multinational corporations. The focus of Manpower''s work is on raising productivity through improved quality, efficiency and cost-reduction, enabling customers to concentrate on their core business activities. In addition to the Manpower brand, the company operates under the brand names of Right Management Consultants, Jefferson Wells, Elan, Brook Street and Empower.
Manpower Thailand is the nation’s leading recruitment company established in 1998 to offer human resources management services to businesses in search of staff and people in search of job. The company currently has 10 offices in Thailand cover in Bangkok, Chonburi, Lamphun and Songkla to cover the needs of corporate clients and job seekers.