Skillpower Services (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001247362
These positions will ultimately be responsible for the delivering premium service to our affluent clients by understand their needs and lifestyle so you can advice cards that match with them.
- Solicit high-value prospects for Corporate Platinum Card by making outbound calls to contact prospective bases as well as using the consultative selling skills to engage them in conversations about their needs and recommend the right Corporate products
- Provide customer service delivery and deepen relationship with Card members through cross sell/upgrade and referrals
- Attend relevant partner conferences, tradeshows and networking events to engage with premium customers to build relationships, and deliver a positive customer experience while acquiring new card members
- Drive customer spend in the first three months upon approval of application
- Provide consultation to customers on card related information, application requirements, choice of cards, annual card fees and so forth
- Ensure complete and accurate processing of all card applications, including acquiring of proof of income declaration and documentation
- Maintain high levels of product and service knowledge, clearly communicate appropriate product features and benefits and other elements of American Express services
- Continuously improve on key selling skills, including partnering with the gatekeeper, greeting decision maker, understanding needs, positioning product and value, and sell and close
- Handle inbound calls (through hotlines) with utmost professionalism and ensure customer issues are promptly resolved
- Adhere to applicable rules, regulations and internal policies, compliance rules, procedures and control
- Attend and participate in regular staff meetings
- Bachelor Degree and above
- At least 1 years of front line premium sales or consultative selling experience with proven track record of meeting and exceeding sales goals
- Highly sales driven and results oriented
- Strong customer focus with the ability to meet sales target
- Strong listening, confident and friendly communication and relationship building skills
- Strong sense of personal accountability and drive
- Excellent people leadership and time management skills
- Positive “can-do” attitude and strong work ethic.
- Display highest level of integrity at all times
- Ability to establish/maintain credibility with customers and partners
- Strong communication skills, with the ability to influence and negotiate
- Good oral and written communication in English and Thai
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Skillpower Services (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
About Skillpower Services (Thailand) Co., Ltd.