Sales Representative (PBX)
NEC Corporation (Thailand) Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001242251
- To responsible for PBX ,CTI and Network sales activities.
- To contribution proper sales lead for PBX ,CTI and Network business.
- To maintain good relationship with existing customers.
- To provide executive reports for management on weekly activities.
- Coordinate with solution term to success project.
- To follow up all requirement from customer.
- Lead of new project
- Male, age between 25-32 years old.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Telecommunication, IT, Computer or other related fields
- 2-5 years of experience in PBX & Network or IT Business
- Good command of written and spoken English
- Own Transportation
- Ability to travel to up countries and neighboring countries.
- Transportation Allowance 1,800 THB/Month
- Medical allowance (OPD/IPD)
- Annual Healthcheck up
- Life Insurance
- Provident fund 5% - 10%
- Dental 6,000 THB/Year
- Mobile Phone 1,000 THB/Month
- EyeGlasses 5,000 THB/Year
- EducationSupport (Master Degree, English Course)
- Newyear Party, Sport Day, Birthday Gift
- Service long Award
- Certification Allowance (Every month)
Interested applicants, please submit your update resume with detail of qualifications, experience, expected salary and a recent photo to :
Human Resources and Administration
NEC Corporation (Thailand) Ltd
23-24th Floor, Sermmit Tower 159 Sukhumvit 21 Rd.,
Wattana, Bangkok 10110
Tel : 0-2259-1192 ext. 1105 ,Fax : 0-2259-1199
Facebook : www.facebook.com/necthcareers
Line ID :Necrecruit
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to NEC Corporation (Thailand) Ltd.
About NEC Corporation (Thailand) Ltd.
NEC Corporation (Thailand) Ltd.,an international company providing IT products and Solution related in telecommunication & networking, Computer & Servers, Multimedia products, and outsourcing Services, is now Seeking energetic qualified persons to join our dynamic and professional team.
If you are IT Mania or have strong background in Telecommunication industry, you are always welcome.