PRTR Recruitment and Outsourcing Thailand
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001213864
Employer Ref. 464DB
Salary: 25,000 – 35,000 Baht/month plus car allowance
Our client is a trader of raw materials used in the chemical industry. Due to their current expansion they are now seeking a well-organised and highly motivated candidate for the position of Sales Representative.
- Handling sales of raw materials used in the chemical industry
- Taking care of existing customers as well as creating business with new customers
- Handling domestic and export/import business
- Finding and visiting new customers and maintaining relationships with existing customers.
- Producing monthly sales reports.
- Issuing quotations and handling sales documents.
- Handling other tasks assigned by the manager.
- Male /female, 24 – 35 years old
- Bachelor’sDegree or higher.
- At least 2 years’ experience in industrial chemicals (coating,paint,resin,plastic and ink).
- Good English skills, both writing and speaking.
- Have own car and driver license
We invite qualified candidates to submit your resume stating your present and expected salary by click "Apply Now"
PRTR Executive Recruitment and Outsourcing Thailand
2034/99 Ital-Thai Tower 22nd Fl., New Petchburi Rd,
Bangkapi, Huaykwang, Bangkok 10310
Website : www.prtrexecutive.com
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to PRTR Recruitment and Outsourcing Thailand
About PRTR Recruitment and Outsourcing Thailand
Since PRTR’s establishment in Thailand in 1990, we have been a part of a roller coaster ride called Thailand's economy. We have witnessed the highs of the property boom, the collapse of the currency, the pain Thailand suffered facing up to the stringent demands of the IMF, the demise of the American mortgage market, Thailand’s ongoing political power struggle and the recent devastating floods. We are now playing our part in Thailand's future, which will see a steady annual growth, improved health and welfare services, a decrease in poverty, an increasing domestic demand from a growing middle class and a business environment that dictates transparency and increased honesty.
We currently have 5 offices in Bangkok and 2 offices in the Eastern Seaboard of Thailand employing a total of 232 staff with a further 41 staff supporting our client partners at their locations in Thailand. Our plan is for PRTR to become Thailand’s most successful recruitment, staff outsourcing and business process outsourcing services group of companies.