Sales Planning Manager
Spring Professional Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001227844
- Develop, propose and finalize wholesale and retail sales volume target (Budget) and monthly forecast (FC) by models and engine variants throughout the year.
- Ensure the optimal sales and volume planning under consideration of strategic, volume and contribution margin targets and factors.
- Develop and propose CKD kits and CBU production request matching both wholesale and retail sales target/forecast.
- Monthly review and adjust volume and models mix (RS/ WS/ Production) to match market requirements based on various factors (direction, restriction, dealer forecast and target achievement).
- Confirmation of quota for ordering both for CKD kits and CBU cars.
- Perform necessary short term quota request when extra units are required urgently before normal quota request round.
- Monitoring and steering the overall stocks situation at the company and dealer’s network according to planned level to ensure optimal vehicle stock level under consideration of range of coverage, model mix, planned product launches, order level as well as production capacity utilization.
Steering and Reporting:
- Review all sales report and actual data to monitor sales situation in comparison to budget/ forecast plan and feedback volume related concern and propose necessary actions.
- Monitoring and Steering WS/ RS target achievement by review all actual reports and discuss with both Area Manager and GM for action and adjustment on volume requirement.
- Consolidate Segment data from all available competitors’ data in the market/segment.
- Monitor various key indicators (eg. Segment share, Segment Leadership, Market and segment growth, competitors’ growth, registration data, etc.).
Product & Price management:
- Inspect and analyze market dynamics and competitors activities.
- Define market potentials to exploit volume/profit opportunities.
- Accumulate product related information flow from central departments, rework, standardize and ensure the information distribution to the respective functions (internal & external).
- Determine product portfolio (cars & options) and prices based on market potential balancing volume/profit targets and taking into account centrally derived targets.
- Adjust the central guidelines on product positioning to the market specific situation.
- Negotiate with central departments (price & volume planning, financial controlling) necessary adjustments on centrally derived price targets.
- Negotiate with internal parties (GM, Area manager, Financial controlling) implementation of centrally derived price targets.
- Execute Long Range Planning (LRP) process based and in line with AG requirements and deadlines.
- Follow up performance of products on the market during the life-cycle and identify the necessary steps to support the volume/profit targets (determine tactical measures)
- Ensure product data supply (local packages, pricing, valid dates etc) into GIS system.
- Establish and maintain permanent and comprehensive product information distribution to the sales organization (internal & external).
- Follow up market specific requirement for products (cars and options) with central departments and ensure implementation. Maintain detailed awareness of the local legislation on import, homologation and taxation rules to ensure the compliance of products to the market specific requirements.
- Participate in development and steering of local aftermarket services and products. Negotiate with local equipment suppliers and network service providers to ensure the compliance of products and services to the general product strategy and internal regulations.
- Supervise the translation and adaptation of product sales literature (catalogues, price-lists, brochures, flyers).
- Adapt and check product related materials for internal and external use (Advertising, Sales, and Press etc.).
- Supervise the maintenance of up-to-date product related information on web-site.
- Consult internal (Marketing) & external (Dealers, Agency & Service providers) parties in terms of alignment of all communication activities according to product lifecycle, positioning and profit/volume targets.
- Set up and manage projects to launch new products and services on the market: ensure information exchange between central departments and local counterparts, coordinate the task force.
- Analyse and identify product training needs for the related parties and events of cars.
- Leadership in Grey Impostors monitoring project to avoid NSC business lost.
- Emerging market provides broader opportunities for expansion that is to be exploited by creating strategic and tactical measures with new product offers and prices.
- Fluctuated growing market creates highly volatile competitive environment, which requires constant attention and fast reaction with countermeasures.
- Emerging market environment creates lack of brand sustainability. Product/Price offer structure requires constant adaptation to exploit the volume/profit potential supporting premium brand perception and price positioning.
- Unstable national currency requires constant monitoring of profitability level and necessary adjustments of prices to support the financial targets, ensuring though volume targets.
- Complex and volatile local legislation on import, homologation and taxation rules requires constant attention to ensure the compliance of products to the market specific requirements.
- Double supply channel (local production and import) creates high complexity of structures and processes (dual product portfolio, different ordering, planning and stock management processes).
- Long lead time of products and inflexibility of local production requires streamlining of stock management and maintenance of an extensive product portfolio.
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Business Administration, Engineering or similar degree.
- At least 7 years working experience in the automotive industry, ideally with focus on Product planning and Sales & Production planning.
- Good command in Business English communication
- Ability to work on multi-task assignments
- Superior analytical skill and strategic thinking
- Effective communication and presentation skills
- Strong interpersonal, negotiation and conflict management skills
- Experience in project management
- Excellent organizational and PC skills (Excellent in Excel, Power Point and SAP knowledge)
- In-depth Thai automotive industry knowledge and strong interest for cars
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Spring Professional Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
About Spring Professional Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
Spring Professional is an international firm specialising in information technology, engineering and property & construction recruitment across the Asia region.
We bring great people to great organisations, with our focus being exclusively on the recruitment of middle to senior level management and specialists.
We develop trusted relationships with our partners, sharing market intelligence and recruitment advice to help you understand and respond to Asia’s ever-changing and fast paced labour markets.
Whether you’re a company looking for full-time or contract team members or an individual looking to make the next career move, the team at Spring will work with you to provide a seamless and high value service ensuring that your expectations are fully managed at all stages of the process.
Spring Professional is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Adecco, the world’s largest human resource solutions organisation, headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland
With more than 20 years' experience, we globally place over 12,000 people annually into contract, temporary and full-time positions.