Sales Operation Supervisor (1 Year Contract )
FrieslandCampina Group (Thailand)
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001227395
Basic Job Purpose:
- Report to Sales IT & Sales Operations Manager, Sales Operation Supervisor will responsible for;
- To supervise in checking and controlling the order taking, order entry, EDI price matching and interfaced to main system as well as assigned stock allocation control to be in line with Sales & Marketing activities. Also, control order release to stay in line with credit policy / rules / instruction and ensure free goods is approved by authorized person before releasing to Logistics. Perform timely and accurately day-to-day operation according to work instruction with continuous improvement to achieve department objective, service level, and customer satisfaction of both internal and external customers.
- Ensure the control of order management which is order processing, order promising, order release, stock allocation or ship priority, to achieve order service target according to commercial policy.
- Release all suspend orders according to authorized signature as per criteria / instruction of credit policy.
- Ensure cash order release according to proof of payment before delivery.
- Check and control special discount/bonus according to approved list.
- Check and clear pending orders and incomplete Pick Note of which should not be later than target sate and ensure all cancellation is accurately, timely according to Department objective
- Control all orders input into system is accurate regarding to trade deal and promotion activities and transfer to Logistics as per schedule.
- Accurately maintain EDI mapping table according to proper situation for promotion& non-promotion item.
- Check and control all EDI orders have been clear up everyday.
- Collaborate with Sales and Logistics to resolve problem or any orders which is incorrect regarding to price/discount/promotion/FOC etc.
- Collaborate with Sales and ICT to implement EDI ordering with customer and feedback any occurred problem to concern person
- Closely track and check stock availability to communicate to Sales and customers as well as monitor whether order entry all pending promo item stock or regular item stock of beginning and end of promotion is done properly.
- Fast feedback to line manager for any assigned tasks
- Timely complete any assigned tasks
- Coach, lead, motivate, and supervise team to achieve department target.
- Work according to approved work instruction
- Bachelor Degree in Business Administration or related field
- Minimum 3 years experiences in Sales or related business field, FMCG business with MNC company is preferred
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Outlook, Power Point and Excel.
- Good command of spoken and written in English
- Must have experience in SAP system will be advantage.
- Positive attitude, creative thinker and outstanding attention to details.
- High responsibility, quick learning and self-motivated
- Able to work under pressure and business dynamic change.
Location: This position will be based at FrieslandCampina Thailand Head Office, Phaholyothin , Bangkok.
How to Apply: If you possess what we are looking for, please submit the application to APPLY NOW
Human Resources Department
FrieslandCampina Group (Thailand)
6th floor, S.P. Building, 388 Paholyothin Road,
Samsen Nai, Phayathai, Bangkok 10400
Tel : 02-6201900 #1505
To learn more, please visit our Company Website : www.foremostforlife.com
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to FrieslandCampina Group (Thailand)
About FrieslandCampina Group (Thailand)
Royal FrieslandCampina is organized as a cooperative with 19,244 member dairy farmers in the Netherlands, Germany and Belgium and has been providing millions of consumers globally with dairy products containing valuable nutrients for over 144 years. We are a global company, but with a focus on local communities and customers. And not just in Europe, but also in many countries in Asia, Africa and the Middle/East. Our farms, factories and products have long been a part of daily life in many countries across the globe.
We reach millions of people in more than one hundred countries around the world, with our milk products, cheese, butter and ingredients. We are fascinated by the power and potential of milk; hence we help people move forward by getting more out of milk. As the largest dairy Co-operative in the world.
FrieslandCampina Thailand is the affiliate of Royal FrieslandCampina and has been here since 1967. We produce and sell variety of dairy products under brand name Foremost, Ship, Falcon and My Boy. The extensive product range of quality products includes pasteurized milk, UHT milk, yoghurt drinks, and condensed milk.
We believe our current and future success depends largely on the quality of our employees. For this reason, Foremost wants to offer an attractive, challenging and inspiring working environment where employees are encouraged to develop themselves both professional and personally.