Sales Operation Job (Consumer Electronics), Bangkok, Thailand
Monroe Recruitment Consulting Group Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001243725
Additional Benefits: Medical Insurance, Transportation Allowance, Travel Allowance
Executive recruitment company Monroe Consulting Group Thailand is recruiting on behalf of one of the world’s largest consumer electronics companies. Our highly respected client provides a range of services and products, including smartphones and tablets, in more than 100 countries.
Our client is seeking a sales operations executive of the highest professional standing for the job of Sales Operations. The winning candidate, who will have the opportunity to work in a multicultural environment, will be responsible for the management of logistics, planning and order processing.
- Act as the connection between the Company’s head office and the customer sales teams
- Face-to-face communication with customers
- Forecasting and plan management on monthly/weekly basis
- File management of clients and customers
- Working with sales team on PO, inventory and sellout management
- Working with product marketing and sales team on product end-of-life update
- Communicating and confirming to customers about shipment pre-alert and final delivery
- Regional import and the arrangement of customs clearance
- Working on Daily Basis Business Process Management with Country Manager.
- Working financing on invoicing and AR follow up
- Attending sales meetings and visiting customers regularly
- Bachelor’s degree in supply chain, international trade or related field
- At least 5 years of experience in international trade management, supply chain management, sales support, or sales operations
- Background in mobile or telecommunications industry an advantage
- Familiar working on PO, inventory and sellout management
- Experience working regionally
- Excellent communication skills, both in Thai and English
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Good analytical and planning skills
INTERESTED? All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence. If you are a suitable match for this position please simply click the APPLY button below and please ensure that your CV is a WORD document and not a PDF. Call 02 664 4014 for more information.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Monroe Recruitment Consulting Group Co., Ltd.
About Monroe Recruitment Consulting Group Co., Ltd.
“Monroe have been superb, their customer service is great. The team there respond very quickly and go above and beyond to help throughout the recruitment process. I am always impressed with the service orientation I find when I interact with the Monroe team.”
“Monroe Consulting played a big role in expanding our organization. They understand our business, our requirements, and provide good information about the market. We are very happy with the quality of the candidates they present, and exceeded our expectations in coordinating with candidates, starting from setting up the interviews, up to the closing stage. We appreciate their honesty and professionalism. We would rate the service that they provide as excellent!”
Monroe Consulting Group is a leading provider of senior human resource capital, specialising in servicing the worlds emerging economies within the Professional Services, Technology, Industrial, Health and Consumer Goods sectors. Established in 1998, we initially focused on Southeast Asia with offices in Thailand, Indonesia, Malaysia, Singapore and The Philippines. More recently we have opened offices in Chile, Mexico and Shanghai.
Monroe Consulting Group has been voted Best Recruitment Company APAC and Best Overseas Operation (Global Recruiter Awards) 2013, 2014 & 2015. We also won the Best Consultancy Award 2014 at The Thailand Expat Awards and Best SME at The Thailand Entrepreneur Awards 2015. We have also been voted one of the top 250 recruitment firms in the world by Recruitment International.
Our brand is built around quality, professionalism and very high ethical standards. Our Recruitment Consultants are all highly trained and work unique specialist markets which truly allows them to understand the needs of both our clients and candidates. In a world where quality attracts quality and results can be all that matter, Monroe is your committed advocate and the best external ambassador you could ever wish for.