Baron International Services (UK) Ltd. Thailand Representative Office has been running for the past 7 years representing a UK company that has been operating in S.E. Asia for the last 23 years. Baron is a sales agency representing manufacturers of consumable commodities, capital goods and engineering projects for supply to the steel and other metals industry.
Sales & Marketing supervisor
jobsDB Ref. JTH300003001220021
Reporting line ---- Report to director in Europe and regional manager in Thailand
- In addition to supporting sales of current Baron products to the Thai market the individual taking this job will be responsible for launching other new products into the Thai market. This process will include full market surveys, cold calling to potential new customers, assessing customer potential and opening new sales markets by obtaining inquiries, making quotations and closing sales.
- Customer visits in Thai steel industry and sending written report of each visit to the UK director and regional manager.
- Gather market information on customer’s activities and requirements.
- Product presentation
- Assist Sales Team by providing technical expertise and timely response to Customers’ requirements.
- Male / female, age 22-30 years old.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering.
- Full time (Mon - Fri).
- 1-5 years of experience in Engineering function in international environment.
- Proven sales experience during this period, particular interest is experience in opening new markets and finding / selling to new customers.
- Excellent communication in English is an advantage.
- Possess own transportation and able to travel to customer site.
- Must be well organized and a fast learner.
- Able to start within 1 month
- Salary: THB30,000 Up
- Monthly Expense : car maintenance, mobile bill, fuel allowance, car park
- Yearly Expense : car insurance, Annual Physical Check Up, Health Personal Insurance
- Sathorn Bangkok, Thailand
Interested candidates are invited to apply in English only with full resume, complete with details of qualification and work experience stating present and expected salaries and enclosing a recent photograph