Sales & Marketing Manager (Songkhla Base)
Thai Union Group Public Company Limited
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001256009
Employer Ref. Plant - Mahachai
- Management all sales activities for all export products of organization and ensure achievement of all export sales target and analyze all company objectives and negotiate on prices to achieve same and maintain knowledge on all competitor activities.
- Develop and maintain professional relationships with all clients and supervise achievement of all sales targets for all assign areas and analyze all customer requirements to prepare appropriate sales strategies for same.
- Develop all objectives and goals for market sales and net revenue for all export activities and implement all new product launches to achieve all sales objectives.
- Design all required marketing and sales program for assign territory and maintain knowledge on all competitor products and participate.
- Analyze all market intelligence reports and identify all new business opportunities to expand business and maintain an efficient.
- Manage marketing activities and sales.
- Supervise the sales operation to be appropriate, cost effective and can create the highest profit being in line with customer’s satisfaction as a main factor.
- Supervise and verify the marketing sales in order to increase the sales channel and volumes to be effective and according to the approach in the set market.
- Plan and verify the sales by marketing of outside department up to shipment delivery to be correct and effective.
- Authorize calculated sales price for the customers up to supporting developing and improving products and production in order to reduce cost in continuous production.
- Take care of customers giving them the highest satisfaction. Work with all related departments in order to achieve the overall objective for the company.
- Coordinate after-sales operation with the factory to be according to the set steps/processes.
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Marketing, Business Administration or any related field.
- Minimum 5 years working experience in consumer product regarding category management, trade marketing and oversea marketing.
- Experience Sales and Marketing, Product Management, Management & Channel Development.
- Familiar with a wide range of FMCG , Import-Export Product and consumer products required
- Good knowledge and proven record of Product Marketing, Product & Brand Management , Food
- Mature, hard-working, fast learning, prompt response, adaptable and flexible
- Positive attitude, proactive, self-driven, result-oriented and eager to learn new things
- Good communication, interpersonal, presentation skills and Good command of English
- Strong MS Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
- Office location: Songkhla
Thai Union Group PLC (TU) offers an attractive salary & benefits with a great career paths to a successful candidate.
Interested Candidates are requested to send a CV with photo and expected salary or need more information please contact Khun Nunnaphat : 084-5557834
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Thai Union Group Public Company Limited
About Thai Union Group Public Company Limited
About Thai Union Group PCL (TU):
Thai Union Group PCL is the world’s seafood leader bringing high quality, healthy, tasty and innovative seafood products to customers across the world for almost 40 years.
Today, Thai Union is regarded as the world’s largest producer of shelf-stable tuna products with annual sales exceeding THB 125 billion and a global workforce of over 46,000 people who are dedicated to pioneering sustainable, innovative seafood products.
The company’s global brand portfolio includes Thai-leading brands Sealect, Fishoม and Bellotta and market-leading international brands such as Chicken of the Sea, John West, Petit Navire, Parmentier, Mareblu, King Oscar, and Rügen Fisch
As a company committed to innovation and globally responsible behaviour, Thai Union is proud to be a member of the United Nations Global Compact, and a founding member of the International Seafood Sustainability Foundation (ISSF). Its work in sustainability has been recognised by its inclusion in the Dow Jones Sustainability Indices (DJSI) Emerging Markets in 2014. In 2015 Thai Union was listed in the index for the second year in a row with a 67 percent increase in its overall score driven by improved performances across its environmental, economic and social criteria.