SALES & MARKETING MANAGER
PRTR Recruitment and Outsourcing Thailand
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001215078
Employer Ref. 318DBRBG
Our client is a trading company that has been established in Thailand for 20 years. They are dealing with machinery and compressed air equipment for both import & export operations from Thailand. The company is launching a new branch, and is looking for a sales and marketing manager to develop the new business as well as taking care of the daily operations of the existing trading business.
Location: Bang Kapi
Salary: 80 000 – 150 000 Baht/month
- Operation Management - Chonburi’s factory: Interface with both suppliers and clients to follow up sales, manage the customer’s relationship and liaise with internal departments to optimize the customer satisfaction.
- Import/Export operations: Work closely with suppliers in China and France and manage exports operations for the Asian, Us and European markets.
- New branch development: Set up a new business activity in Thailand. Develop the furniture and SPA business for the B to B market.
- Prospects potential clients in the hospitality sector as well as retailers. Identify other conventional and non-conventional distribution channels to promote the products to the identified target.
- Negotiate price/volumes to the retailers and proactively seek for the best possible value proposition
- Team Management: Fastly expand and recruit your own sales team
- Report to French Managing Director
- Be able to occasionally travel in Thailand, South East Asia, China
- Bachelor degree in any related fields
- Between 7 and 15 years’ experience within sales and marketing functions
- Experience working in SME or middle sized companies is mandatory
- Excellent organizational skills
- Independent, self-motivated and result oriented
- Excellent command of spoken and written English and Thai
- Other languages such as French and/or Chinese is an advantage
Qualified candidates please submit your resumes stating present and expected salary & package details via APPLY NOW
2034/127 Ital-Thai Tower, 29th Floor, Room 2904/2
New Petchaburi Road, Bangkapi, Huaykwang, Bangkok 10320
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to PRTR Recruitment and Outsourcing Thailand
About PRTR Recruitment and Outsourcing Thailand
Since PRTR’s establishment in Thailand in 1990, we have been a part of a roller coaster ride called Thailand's economy. We have witnessed the highs of the property boom, the collapse of the currency, the pain Thailand suffered facing up to the stringent demands of the IMF, the demise of the American mortgage market, Thailand’s ongoing political power struggle and the recent devastating floods. We are now playing our part in Thailand's future, which will see a steady annual growth, improved health and welfare services, a decrease in poverty, an increasing domestic demand from a growing middle class and a business environment that dictates transparency and increased honesty.
We currently have 5 offices in Bangkok and 2 offices in the Eastern Seaboard of Thailand employing a total of 232 staff with a further 41 staff supporting our client partners at their locations in Thailand. Our plan is for PRTR to become Thailand’s most successful recruitment, staff outsourcing and business process outsourcing services group of companies.