Sales & Marketing Executive
THAI UNION GROUP PCL.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001246899
Job Description for Sales & Marketing Executive
- Administer all sales activities for all export products of organization and ensure achievement of all export sales target and analyze all company objectives and negotiate on prices to achieve same and maintain knowledge on all competitor activities.
- Maintain all company distributors for all assign territories and perform regular visits to all sites
- Prepare budgets and recommend appropriate distributors for all assign region and design all organization projects and facilitate in sales for same.
- Develop all objectives and goals for market sales and net revenue for all export activities and implement all new product launches to achieve all sales objectives.
- Design all required marketing and sales program for assign territory and maintain knowledge on all competitor products and participate.
- Analyze all market intelligence reports and identify all new business opportunities to expand business and maintain an efficient.
- Develop and maintain professional relationships with all clients and supervise achievement of all sales targets for all assign areas and analyze all customer requirements to prepare appropriate sales strategies for same.
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Marketing, Business Administration or any related field.
- More than 2 years in manufacturing firm for Executive position (food manufacturing would be advantage) and welcome new graduate in coordinator position.
- Able to work in sale role for support customer in any requirement.
- Very good command of English in reading, writing, listening, and speaking.
- Excellent communication, dynamic, proactive with creativity thinking team leadership and positive attitude
- Good computer literacy; MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel.
- Working day: Monday to Friday
- Working hour: 08.30 a.m. – 05.30 p.m.
- Office location: TU Plant A.Muang, Samutsakorn
Thai Union Group PLC (TU) offers an attractive salary & benefits with a great career paths to a successful candidate.
Interested Candidates are requested to send a CV with photo and expected salary or need more information please contact Khun Nunnaphat : 034-816500 # 2871, 084-5557834
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to THAI UNION GROUP PCL.
About THAI UNION GROUP PCL.
About Thai Union Group PCL (TU):
Thai Union Group PCL is the world’s seafood leader bringing high quality, healthy, tasty and innovative seafood products to customers across the world for almost 40 years.
Today, Thai Union is regarded as the world’s largest producer of shelf-stable tuna products with annual sales exceeding THB 125 billion and a global workforce of over 46,000 people who are dedicated to pioneering sustainable, innovative seafood products.
The company’s global brand portfolio includes Thai-leading brands Sealect, Fishoม and Bellotta and market-leading international brands such as Chicken of the Sea, John West, Petit Navire, Parmentier, Mareblu, King Oscar, and Rügen Fisch
As a company committed to innovation and globally responsible behaviour, Thai Union is proud to be a member of the United Nations Global Compact, and a founding member of the International Seafood Sustainability Foundation (ISSF). Its work in sustainability has been recognised by its inclusion in the Dow Jones Sustainability Indices (DJSI) Emerging Markets in 2014. In 2015 Thai Union was listed in the index for the second year in a row with a 67 percent increase in its overall score driven by improved performances across its environmental, economic and social criteria.