SALES & MARKETING DIRECTOR (HOTEL)
PRTR Recruitment and Outsourcing Thailand
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001249922
Employer Ref. 172DB
Our client is a luxury hotel that also rents and sells of luxury condominiums. Due to their continued expansion, they are now looking for a suitably qualified candidate to join them in the position of Sales and Marketing Director.
- Having overall responsibility for total revenue and yield strategies.
- Initiating and implementing sales and marketing strategies, including market mix, pricing, status, direct sales and marketing to increase sales and profitability of transient rooms, group foods and beverages, meeting room rentals, local catering and other revenue streams.
- Maximizing profitability for the hotel and providing outstanding quality service to the customers.
- Being accountable for market performance and potential performance as well as budgets, forecasts and targets.
- Participating in total hotel management as a member of the hotel executive committee.
- Determining appropriate sales strategies in all market segments towards maximizing the hotel and residential revenues.
- Being responsible for a maximum of occupancy of conferences and banquettes in order to optimize general business opportunities.
- Creating lucrative sales targets and networking business relations with corporate clients.
- Observing the market, identifying trends and monitoring the main competitors.
- Controlling expenses and cutting costs.
- European nationality, 40-50 years old.
- Bachelor or master‘s degree in sales, marketing, business administration or equivalent.
- At least 10 years of sales and marketing experience in luxury hotel and residential industries with a progressive management experience.
- Ability to maturely and professionally interact with employees, guests and business contacts.
- Ability to work under pressure, prioritize work, keep work confidential, handle multiple tasks at the same time and maintain and develop relationships that will benefit the hotel and drive future business.
We invite qualified candidates to submit your resume stating your present and expected salary by click "Apply Now"
PRTR Executive Recruitment and Outsourcing Thailand
2034/99 Ital-Thai Tower 18th Fl., New Petchburi Rd,
Bangkapi, Huaykwang, Bangkok 10310
Website : www.prtrexecutive.com
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to PRTR Recruitment and Outsourcing Thailand
About PRTR Recruitment and Outsourcing Thailand
Since PRTR’s establishment in Thailand in 1990, we have been a part of a roller coaster ride called Thailand's economy. We have witnessed the highs of the property boom, the collapse of the currency, the pain Thailand suffered facing up to the stringent demands of the IMF, the demise of the American mortgage market, Thailand’s ongoing political power struggle and the recent devastating floods. We are now playing our part in Thailand's future, which will see a steady annual growth, improved health and welfare services, a decrease in poverty, an increasing domestic demand from a growing middle class and a business environment that dictates transparency and increased honesty.
We currently have 5 offices in Bangkok and 2 offices in the Eastern Seaboard of Thailand employing a total of 232 staff with a further 41 staff supporting our client partners at their locations in Thailand. Our plan is for PRTR to become Thailand’s most successful recruitment, staff outsourcing and business process outsourcing services group of companies.