SALES & MARKETING ADMINISTRATOR
GAC Thoresen Logistics Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001227958
- Overarching duty: Contributes to the quality of GAC’s customer service, the achievement of sales targets, and the productivity of the Sales Team
- Managing the correspondence between the sales team and their prospects and customers
- Providing data and reports to help and support the sales team
- Scheduling Sales Team diaries
- Maintain sales records, compare against targets to assist Management and Sales Team
- Record and process sales Team expenses, and prepare reports against budget
- Undertake administrative duties for all marketing events
- Prepare sales material for use by the Sales Team
- Maintain customer records, contacts, and emails data bases, advise Operations Teams at annual contract anniversaries, so that they can undertake ‘tolerence allowance’ work at each contract year end
- Undertake research on customers, competitors, as requested
- Co-ordinate, develop content for approvals, and issue eNewsletters
- Maintain: the BD Folder on the GAC Server, the Sales Pipeline, and CSF6 data
- Communicate all customer queries, complaints, etc to relevant internal teams, such as Operations, QC, IT.
- Age 25 to 35 years, male or female
- Degree or equivalent in Business Administration or Logistics
- 2 to 3 years experience in Sales and/or Marketing Administration, preferably but not essentially in contract logistics
- Good working knowledge of key Office programmes, must include Excel
- Exposure to use and maintenance of ‘cloud’ and multi access servers as information data bases
- Fluency in both spoken and written English and Thai; Japanese and/or Korean would be a definite advantage
- Effective listener
- Experienced problem solver with can do/will do attitude
- Highly organized and able to multi-task
- Ability to work independently and prioritise
- Ability to take notes at meetings and convert into minutes, etc, for distribution both internally and externally
- Must be detail oriented
- Able to work in Amata Nakorn Industrial Estate, Cholburi Province
Good Salary Package will be offered to the right candidate!!
GAC Thoresen Logistics Ltd.
Amata Nakorn Industrial Estate Phase 9, 700/888 Moo 1,
Panthong, Chonburi 20160, Thailand
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to GAC Thoresen Logistics Ltd.
About GAC Thoresen Logistics Ltd.
GAC Thoresen Logistics Ltd. (“GTL”) is part of the GAC Group, a leading Swedish owned global provider of integrated shipping, logistics and marine services with over 10,000 employees in more than 300 offices and facilities worldwide, and in Thailand is a joint-venture with Thoresen Thai Agencies pcl. GTL owns a 20,000sqm, 30,000 pallet multi-user food grade distribution facility at the Amata Nakorn Industrial Estate, Chonburi Province, operates distribution centres in Rayong and Bang Pa In, and offers end-to-end supply chain management solutions to local and multinational clients. As part of our expansion, we are looking for a dynamic and commercially driven individual with sound contract logistics operational and sales administration experience to join our team.