SmartSearch & Services Company Limited was established – by a group of senior professional consultants who have extensive hands-on experienced within the industries they serve over 20 years. Smart Search consultants are trusted, by playing an integral role in our clients’ success. We’ve earned that trust by continually demonstrating integrity in how we conduct business and by maintaining the highest ethical standards in the executive search industry. Our clients rely on us to identify, assess and place the most suitable candidates using our time-tested research approachs. As their business needs have evolved, we’ve developed new and innovative business practices to address those changes. Smart Search professional consultants are committed to the success of both our clients and our candidates.
SmartSearch & Services Company Limited has a mission to meet our client’s executive placement through rigorous candidate screening process while assisting the candidate in landing a suitable position. Smart Search strives to fully understand the client’s industry-specific needs, organization, working environment, corporate culture and values- because Smart Search’s vision is to ensure a fruitful, long-term employment between our client and our candidate.
Sales Manager - Pharma
jobsDB Ref. JTH300003001227060
Employer Ref. *BKK
Location : Rama 4
Salary : 40- 80 K
To provide the sales team with the leadership, direction and resources to ensure sales targets are achieved and to liaise with Marketing personnel to ensure short and long term sales strategies are applied by the team.
CORE JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develop and assist the sales force in achieving their sales targets through ongoing field coaching, training programs (sales and product), sales meetings, regular 1 x 1 communication and appropriate reward and recognition.
- Translating marketing strategies into day to day working sales and promotional strategy and driving this with the sales force.
- Ensure high levels of customer satisfaction through the appropriate allocation of sales territories and monitoring representative activity reports and through strategic contact with key customers, associations and Government representatives.
- Assure consistent sales growth and achievement of sales goals and targets in assigned product portfolio by identifying opportunities and gaining new business while maintaining existing business and communicating to the management through monthly reports and informal discussions.
- Assist with preparation of sales plans, quotas and budgets. Implement sales plans and special promotions to aid achievement of sales goals. Inform management of issues affecting sales performance through regular reporting and informal discussions.
- Develop and manage the sales rep expense budget within plan by allocating budget appropriately and regularly monitoring performance. Authorize and submit representative claims in a timely fashion.
- Ensure that all activities undertaking will provide positive role modeling for new representatives and assist new representatives by sharing product knowledge and territory management skills.
- Develop and strengthen sales reps to successfully expedite their selling skills, product knowledge, negotiation skills to satisfy customer needs and sales achievement. Identify and monitor poor performance with recommendation for corrective actions to improve sales team strengths.
- Analyze and report market intelligence in a correct and timely manner.
- Manage the people issues e.g. recruitment, retention, annual performance reviews, development plans, on the job training etc.
- Actively seek, identify, analyze, and present new business opportunities and improvement ideas to senior management on an ongoing basis.
- Ensure all business activities comply with the PReMA code, WHO code, Thai code, relevant Acts, legal demands, code of conduct and ethical standards.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent Degree in Science/Pharmacy/Medical related field or appropriate tertiary qualification.
- Minimum 5 years strong sales track record - preference for successful sales team supervision in biotech/pharma Industry.
- Comprehensive industry knowledge especially related to Anesthesia will be preferable.
- Proven track record of successful leadership, management and coaching cross functionally or functional individuals and teams.
- Knowledge of territory and relationships with key stakeholders already established
- Ability to build strong relationships with Key Opinion Leaders and other relevant stakeholders
- Ability to think and plan strategically (work plans, activities, time tables, targeting) and operating with execution excellence
- Operates, leads and facilitates effectively in a matrix organization/environment plus English language proficiency verbally and in writing (for all non-English speaking countries) Preferred:
- Recognized as talent developer in local biotech/pharma environment
- Marketing and other commercial experiences within biotech/pharma industry
Interested candidates are invited to write in with full resume, stating present and expected salaries, and enclosing a recent photograph via APPLY NOW
SMART SEARCH & SERVICES COMPANY LIMITED
77/28 Sinnsathorn Tower FL11, Krungthonburi Road,
Klongtonsai, Klongsan, Bangkok 10600
Tel : 02-8623311 Fax : 02-8623313
Website : www.smartsearchthailand.com