Sales Manager - Modern Trade Channel (80-100K)
Ignite The Consultant Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001238747
- Manage and build strong business relationships with all the modern trade accounts under portfolio.
- Manage and oversee the profitability of your business by developing long-term and short-term sales goals, as well as channel strategies to achieve business objectives.
- Identify growth opportunities and develop sales activities for your channel. Working closely with the product and trade marketing terms of their category and shelf analysis, sales and promotional effectiveness.
- Lead and coordinate with internal team of specialists in delivering strong partnering support programs to the customers with the aim of growing our volume, share, margin of our products and customs satisfaction level.
- Visit customers regularly to identify their needs, remove issues, develop CB's value proposition and build strong professional working relationships to gain customer loyalty.
- Prepare regular reports, meeting minutes, to ensure customers and involved internal colleagues are kept informed appropriately on the relevant topics, status, and action steps.
- Accomplish special project or assignments given by Sales Director.
- Bachelor degree in Business Management, Marketing or other related fields and Master degree would preferred.
- Minimum 5 years experience in Business Development or Key Account Management in consumer products, FMCG industry and preferably 3 years in sales and key account management
- Good sales track record as well as effective sales, planning, leadership and people management expereince within Consumer or FMCG Industry.
- Have an own car with driving license.
- Good personality with strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Able to work well with people from different cultural background.
- Strong analytical thinking, leadership skills with strong teamwork spirit.
- Good command in English.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Ignite The Consultant Co., Ltd.
About Ignite The Consultant Co., Ltd.
IGNITE The Consultant as an HR Agency, with the only One-Stop Service Career Counseling & Talent Management Solutions Provider, has been established as Thailand’s first HR Agency.
Our traditional business based on the accomplishment to four expertise in the HRM, HRD, and Talent Management in Thailand and Southeast Asia regions. Base on the decision of the company to diversify our HR Services; we have now established this HR Agency in Thailand will so expand to Ho-Chi-Min City, Vietnam and Beijing, China within 2017. Our services: Consulting, Headhunting, Counseling and Organizing.