SALES MANAGER – INDOOR LIGHTING
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001227289
Employer Ref. applicant
Our client is a multinational provider of both indoor and outdoor lighting. Catering predominantly to the maritime sector, the business set up in Singapore over 10 years ago, and a new entity will be set-up in Thailand over the coming months. They are seeking a Senior Sales Engineer to join the team in Thailand.
BANGKOK – LIGHTING SOLUTIONS
UP TO 100K/MONTH
The Sales Manager will report directly to the team in Singapore. The successful candidate will be required to fulfil the following duties and responsibilities:
- Be involved with setting up the new entity in Thailand.
- Focus on wining new business using an existing network of contacts.
- Produce sales reports on a regular basis for the management team in Singapore.
- Monitor all quotations and ensure that all are dealt with and followed-up on.
- Attend trade shows, conferences, fairs and other activities to boost product sales.
- Create and develop long-term relationships with clients and customers.
- Manage client expectations and needs.
- Other ad-hoc tasks as assigned.
- Qualified to degree level in Electronic Engineering or a related subject.
- 5 + years of related sales experience, preferably within the lighting sector.
- Strong command of written / spoken English.
- Flexible for domestic travel. Valid driving license is a plus.
This multinational company is renowned for providing their employees with an industry-leading compensation package and benefits such as generous transport allowances, commission, and medical/dental coverage.
Thai nationals, please submit your resume stating your present and expected salary and ref.SALES MANAGER – INDOOR LIGHTING to fax 02 726 9217, or click on "Apply Now"
Campanella and Associates Recruitment Company Limited
Smart Search is a subsidiary of Campanella and Associates Recruitment Company Limited
Floor 12th (office 3) Major Tower Thonglor
141 Sukhumvit 63 (Ekamai), Klongton-Nue, Wattana, Bangkok 10110
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to SmartSearch Recruitment
About SmartSearch Recruitment
Smart Search commenced its operations in 2008, with the aim of assisting international and regional companies in Thailand and Asia Pacific in employing the right caliber personnel at middle-to-high levels of their organizations. We rely on our extensive database and network combined with advertised search and selection as the main sources for recruiting outstanding candidates.
Smart Search is now a Partner of a Top 10 International Recruitment Partnership of Glasford International® (www.glasford.com) and uses an extensive network of professionals internationally to further expand our clients and candidate’s interests.
With an experienced group of HR professionals each with over 2 years experience in executive level placements in Thailand, Smart Search prides itself on professionalism and a strict attention to detail. We believe strongly in people, systems, innovation and measurements.
Our unique proposition is our people, and our commitment to providing both our candidates and clients exceptional service and solutions.