Sales Manager / Director (Industrial automation Machine/equipments)
Skillpower Services (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001220863
Employer Ref. 304KULN
Sales Assistant Manager/Manager - End User Industry 2 positions
Sales Director - General Industry 1 position
Trading / distributor industrial automation machinery & equipment (B2B)
(Bangkok Based with 5 days working)
Qualification/Details of work criteria:-
- Thai nationality
- Age 35 - 45 years old
- Bachelor's degree in Mechatronics/ Mechanical/Electrical/Instruments
- Good- English language both written & spoken
- Experienced in selling Industrial automation machinery & Equipment (B2B)
- Strong networking and key success on sales pipeline in automotive & tire, Heavy industry, F&B, Oil & Gas, Electronics Industry
- Sense of Sales target
- Project Management experienced
- Strong both Technical & Commercial/Sales skills
- Hard working, strong interpersonal, customer-oriented and proactive
- Have own car with driving license
Salary & Welfare (Negotiable)
Basic + Allowance (Transportation, telephone, Up country) + Incentive/commission and others.
How to applying a job;-
- Update resume in English , key customer & product focus, photo, and current salary
- Click "APPLY NOW" to submit your resume
- Our HR consultant will contact you shortly for further job interview
For more information, please feel free contact 02 744 3100 ext 4304 / Kulnida
Manpower Thailand - MD Tower building, Bangna-Trad Road, Bangna, Bangkok
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Skillpower Services (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
About Skillpower Services (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Manpower Inc. is a world leader in the employment services industry, offering customers a continuum of services to meet their needs throughout the employment and business cycle. The company specializes in permanent, temporary and contract recruitment; employee assessment; training; career transition and organizational consulting services. Manpower''s worldwide network of 4,500 offices in 80 countries and territories enables the company to meet the needs of its 400,000 customers per year, including small and medium size enterprises in all industry sectors, as well as the world''s largest multinational corporations. The focus of Manpower''s work is on raising productivity through improved quality, efficiency and cost-reduction, enabling customers to concentrate on their core business activities. In addition to the Manpower brand, the company operates under the brand names of Right Management Consultants, Jefferson Wells, Elan, Brook Street and Empower.
Manpower Thailand is the nation’s leading recruitment company established in 1998 to offer human resources management services to businesses in search of staff and people in search of job. The company currently has 10 offices in Thailand cover in Bangkok, Chonburi, Lamphun and Songkla to cover the needs of corporate clients and job seekers.