SALES MANAGER (JAPANESE SPEAKING) - CAR INTERIOR MANUFACTURER
PRTR Japanese Recruitment Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001213700
Employer Ref. 323DB
Our client is a French manufacturer of car interiors (seats, front consoles, door panels, etc.) for Nissan Motors, General Motors, etc. They are now seeking a Sales Manager (Japanese Speaking).
Bangkok – Asoke
Salary: 100,000-150,000 Baht/month
- Understanding customer’s organizations and identifying the key deciders or influential people for related acquisitions.
- Collecting and synthesising all customer requests and wishes (explicit and implicit).
- Interfacing with customers and all related departments (research and pre-development, development, product planning) in order to get a clear vision of customer targets concerning related acquisitions.
- Working with the Sales Team and Engineers in order to define the necessary steps (presentations, prototypes and visits) to influence customer specifications towards company offerings / unique sales devices.
- Gathering customer’s preliminary specifications, distributing them within the company and supporting related company departments regarding their modification requests / proposals concerning specifications.
- Ensuring that all technical documentation is received / analysed on time, and that all risks are identified and under control.
- Proposing commercial strategies for acquisitions (prices, give-backs, other requests).
- Organizing necessary presentations with customers, attending meetings and ensuring that minutes and actions plans after meetings are executed.
- Creating company standard offers and documents in accordance with contract reviews, check lists and reviewing these documents with the Division Management and Sales &
- Marketing PG Management.
- Preparing price break downs in accordance with customer documents, services sold and statements of work.
- Validating proposed prices, their break downs and impacts of price changes with finance staff, and feeding back on the profitability of the business.
- Ensuring that every offer submitted to customers or offer modifications are complete.
- Male or Female, 35-45 years old, Thai nationality.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Engineering or related fields.
- At least 5 years’ experience in Sales concerning Automotive products is a must.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Strong leadership and team building skills.
- Strong management skills.
- Good level of initiative and problem solving skills.
- Positive thinking and service minded.
- Able to work under pressure.
- Able to drive and driving license.
- Computer literacy (MS Office).
- English writing and speaking skills.
- Good command of Japanese is a must (N1-N2).
- Willing to travel upcountry and abroad (for example: Japan, France, Korea and India).
Our client offers a benefits package including; annual bonus, transportation allowance, mobile allowance, provident fund and medical allowance. Working Mon-Fri 8.00-17.30.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to PRTR Japanese Recruitment Co., Ltd.
About PRTR Japanese Recruitment Co., Ltd.
Since PRTR’s establishment in Thailand in 1990, we have been a part of a roller coaster ride called Thailand's economy. We have witnessed the highs of the property boom, the collapse of the currency, the pain Thailand suffered facing up to the stringent demands of the IMF, the demise of the American mortgage market, Thailand’s ongoing political power struggle and the recent devastating floods. We are now playing our part in Thailand's future, which will see a steady annual growth, improved health and welfare services, a decrease in poverty, an increasing domestic demand from a growing middle class and a business environment that dictates transparency and increased honesty.
We currently have 5 offices in Bangkok and 2 offices in the Eastern Seaboard of Thailand employing a total of 232 staff with a further 41 staff supporting our client partners at their locations in Thailand. Our plan is for PRTR to become Thailand’s most successful recruitment, staff outsourcing and business process outsourcing services group of companies.