Novartis (Thailand) Limited
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001325799
Employer Ref. SM
Supervise the responsible sales team and implement sales/marketing policy in order to achieve sales & profit targets, sustainable growth of new and existing products and also customer satisfaction. To ensure the continuous improvement of both quality and selling skills of Medical Representatives through training, motivating and coaching in the field.
- Possess a Bachelor’s Degree in Science or any related
- Have minimum 4 years’ experience in sales area (Pharmaceutical Industry)
- Have a strong leadership skill and competency in building and developing team
- Be self-motivated, result-oriented, team-player and service minded
- Have excellent communication and negotiation skills
To find out more information about Novartis Thailand, please visit www.novartis.com To apply,
Novartis (Thailand) Ltd.
689 Bhiraj Tower, 25th Floor, Sukhumvit Road,
North Klongton, Vadhana, Bangkok 10110
Novartis is an equal opportunity employer.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Novartis (Thailand) Limited
About Novartis (Thailand) Limited
A global healthcare leader, Novartis has one of the most exciting product pipelines in the industry today. A pipeline of innovative medicines brought to life by diverse, talented, performance driven people. All of which makes us the most rewarding employer in our field.