Sales Manager (Hospital Channel)
Nestle (Thai) Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001256792
- Accountable and responsible to manage the assigned territory to make sure achievement of agreed sales targets/KPIs.
- Analyze territory problems and come up with the action plan for development.
- Control the budget assigned for the territory.
- Coach and supervise team members to achieve maximum effectiveness in selling, new user (customers) recruitment and building brand loyalty among consumers.
- Initiate and follow-up special events outside the medical channel in co-ordination between the Marketing, and attend the events as the company representative to promote the products.
- Forecast number of promotional products/premium, giveaways, brochures, etc. to be distributed within the territory.
- Provide the brand management with competitors and market information.
- Bachelor degree in Science and Medical
- At least 5 years’ experience in field operation management of nutritional business with solid experience in leading and managing teams
- Knowledge of Nutritional Industry in the local market including products and competitor awareness
- Team management and Leadership skills
- Territory Management skills
- Strong communication, negotiation, and influencing skills
- Professional Selling skills
- Good command of English communication both written and spoken
- Ability to travel and relocate
*** Only shortlisted candidates will be notified. ***
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Nestle (Thai) Ltd.
About Nestle (Thai) Ltd.
WE OFFER YOU A CAREER, NOT JUST A JOB.
Nestl Group is the world’s leading Nutrition, Health and Wellness Company. Our mission of “Good Food, Good Life” is to provide consumers with the best tasting, most nutritious choices in a wide range of food and beverage categories and eating occasions, from morning to night.
With its headquarters in Vevey, Switzerland, Nestl Group has over 468 factories located in 84 countries which manufactures and sells over 15,000 products around the world. All Nestl products and brands are adhered to Nestle corporate promise, Good Food, Good Life.
At Nestl, we believe that people are the most valuable asset. We place high value on the talent of all our employees irrespective of their nationality, culture, ethical origin or gender. We foster an environment where people's talents are nurtured and everyone's skills, efforts and energies are directed toward meeting the company goals.
Currently, Nestl Group Thailand is opening the job opportunity for a high caliber who is energetic, committed, result-oriented and ready to take challenges and grow with us as to the following position.