Sales Manager (Bangkok)
sanofi-pasteur (Thailand) Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001254770
Sales Manager (Bangkok) will lead team of Medical Sales Representatives to achieve sales target and sales growth target by effectively develop , monitor and motivate the sales team to efficiently execute sales activities, customer/patients activities, and within the framework of marketing and business strategy.
- Analyzes area and territory business results and activity using a range of data sources, presents conclusion of analysis and sets action plan for key customers. Regularly reports on progress of action plans.
- Sets and monitors individual sales and activity targets for assigned representatives.
- Proposes ideas and budgets for specific investment projects to grow business in potential areas.
- Proposes commercial conditions for assigned customers according to market/competitive needs (including tender and listing submissions) and in line with company policies. Conducts negotiations in key accounts.
- Recommends, as necessary, changes to territory and area structure based on company/brand strategies and target doctor distribution.
- Conducts field visits with medical representatives to ensure quality of selling skills and territory planning and check correct use of marketing strategy and messages
- Consistently achieve individual sales targets by ensuring all team members achieve their monthly sales target across the promoted product and in total relevant portfolio.
- Ensure the effectiveness of salesforce in selling skills, relevant product knowledge, market situation and customers’ needs
- Maintains a fully-staffed and motivated team. Carries out recruitment, as necessary, by maintaining a list of prospects, interviewing, submitting for approval and hiring new representatives, according to company policy and timelines.
- Bachelor’s degree in Science (Pharmacy) or related Scientific.
- Master Degree in Management and Business Administration would be an advantage.
- At least 5 years commercial or sales experience in pharma business.
- Good knowledge of assigned group product and related business strategies.
- Proven record in people development and management.
- Result-oriented, good analytical skill and key customer partnership.
We offer attractive remuneration & welfare, intensive training and career advancement local
and abroad to the qualified candidates.
Human Resources Department
87/2 CRC Tower 24th Floor All Seasons Place
Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan
Tel: 02-264-9903 Fax: 02 264-9995
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to sanofi-pasteur (Thailand) Ltd.
About sanofi-pasteur (Thailand) Ltd.
------ URGENTLY REQUIRED ------!!
Join the winning team of one of the leading healthcare companies in Thailand !!
Sanofi, a global healthcare leader, discovers, develops and distributes therapeutic solutions focused on patients’ needs. Sanofi has core strengths in the field of healthcare with seven growth platforms: diabetes solutions, human vaccines, innovative drugs, consumer healthcare, emerging markets, animal health and the new Genzyme. To serve our expanding business we are URGENTLY looking for energetic and dynamic candidates for the following position.