Sales Manager (Negotiation)
CBRE (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001242579
- Meeting with landlord to collect information about their office areas and other special features, including take a photograph
- Estimate the value and rental amount of the property
- Market and promote properties for sale and lease
- Represent the landlord in negotiating with prospective tenant or purchaser
- Deal with tenant or purchaser to assess their particular needs
- Advise clients on lease terms and conditions, lease restructuring and lease renewals
- Maintain good relationships with landlord and clients following sales
- Ensure the price is agreed which is acceptable to both Landlord and client
- Ages 30-40 years, Thai Nationality only
- Bachelor’s or Master's degree in Marketing or any related business field.
- At least 5 years experience in Sales (office selling or rental is preferable)
- Experience in dealing with corporate is advantage
- Can work under high pressure, self motivation and good team player
- Good command in English (Speaking and Writing)
- Computer literacy is a must (MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
Interested candidates, please submit full detailed resume, stating your background, current and expected salary and a recent photo by click "Apply Now"
CBRE recognizes the achievements of our people. We offer an incredible array of career choices and plenty of room for professional growth.
We offer attractive salary and benefits such as competitive Medical and life insurance coverages, Provident Fund, substantial entitlement of vacations/ leave and etc.
Human Resources Department
CB Richard Ellis (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
46th Floor, CRC Tower, All Seasons Place,
87/2 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330
Tel: +66(0)2-119-2855 Fax: +66(0)2-685 3300-1
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to CBRE (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
About CBRE (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
CBRE Group, Inc. (NYSE:CBG), a Fortune 500 and S&P 500 company headquartered in Los Angeles, is the world’s largest commercial real estate services and investment firm (in terms of 2015 revenue). The Company has more than 70,000 employees (excluding affiliates), and serves real estate owners, investors and occupiers through more than 400 offices (excluding affiliates) worldwide.
CBRE was the first international real estate consultant firm to be established in Bangkok. Since opening in June 1988, the Company have grown to be the market leader in real estate services in Thailand. With our continued expansion, CBRE opened a Phuket office in 2004. The Company now have approximately 1,000 property professionals, enabling the firm to provide strategic advice and execution for sales and leasing for all types of property, property, facilities and project management, valuation and advisory, and research and consulting.
CBRE Thailand was awarded “World’s Best Real Estate Agency” in 2015, “World’s Best Property Consultancy Marketing for Park Ventures” in 2013 and “World’s Best Commercial Real Estate Website for www.cbre.co.th” in 2009 by International Property Awards. In addition, the Company was also named “Best Real Estate Agency in Thailand” for 7 consecutive years (2010 – 2016) and “Best Property Consultancy Website in Thailand” for 6 consecutive years (2011 - 2016).
For more information about us, please visit our website at http://www.cbre.co.th/
Lines of Business
Leveraging our optimal balance of local market expertise and global reach, CBRE provides on a countrywide basis from our Bangkok and Phuket offices, a consistent and client-focused service. We offer a most comprehensive portfolio of services, including:
- Asset Services
- CBRE Consulting
- CBRE Research
- Development Consultancy Services
- Global Workplace Solutions
- CBRE Hotels
- Industrial & Logistics Services
- Investment & Land Services
- Japan Desk
- Office Services
- Residential Leasing Services
- Residential Sales Services
- Retail Services
- Valuation & Advisory Services