SALES MANAGER (Edible Nuts)
PRTR Recruitment and Outsourcing Thailand
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001237160
Employer Ref. 196DB
Location: Silom, Samutsakorn
Salary: 50,000 – 60,000 Baht/month
Our client is a worldwide distributor of nuts and food ingredients. The company now requires a well-organised, motivated and very fast learning person with leadership skills for the position of Sales Manager.
- Selling bulk quantities of edible nuts (cashews, almonds, peanuts) to retailers, baked goods manufacturers and food manufacturers.
- Seeking new clients andmaintaining existing clients.
- Managing all sales processes with a growing target each year.
- Achieving sales targets.
- Developing new market strategies to increase sales volumes.
- Reporting to the MD (Indian national).
- Thai national, aged 28-38 years old.
- Bachelor’s degree in any field.
- At least 3 years of work experience in a sales role for nuts or food ingredients in retail or food manufacturing industries.
- Proactive and energetic personality.
- Good negotiation skills.
- Good analytical and problem solving skills.
- Good computer skills (MS Office).
- Excellent English communication skills.
We invite qualified candidates to submit your resume stating your present and expected salary by click "Apply Now"
PRTR Executive Recruitment and Outsourcing Thailand
2034/99 Ital-Thai Tower 22nd Fl., New Petchburi Rd,
Bangkapi, Huaykwang, Bangkok 10310
Website : www.prtrexecutive.com
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to PRTR Recruitment and Outsourcing Thailand
About PRTR Recruitment and Outsourcing Thailand
Since PRTR’s establishment in Thailand in 1990, we have been a part of a roller coaster ride called Thailand's economy. We have witnessed the highs of the property boom, the collapse of the currency, the pain Thailand suffered facing up to the stringent demands of the IMF, the demise of the American mortgage market, Thailand’s ongoing political power struggle and the recent devastating floods. We are now playing our part in Thailand's future, which will see a steady annual growth, improved health and welfare services, a decrease in poverty, an increasing domestic demand from a growing middle class and a business environment that dictates transparency and increased honesty.
We currently have 5 offices in Bangkok and 2 offices in the Eastern Seaboard of Thailand employing a total of 232 staff with a further 41 staff supporting our client partners at their locations in Thailand. Our plan is for PRTR to become Thailand’s most successful recruitment, staff outsourcing and business process outsourcing services group of companies.