SALES MANAGER (Flagship Dealership)
Cowan International (Southeast Asia) Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001227645
Employer Ref. Arnietan
Work Location: Bangkok, Thailand
COWAN International is currently seeking a Sales Manager with at least 5 years of work experience ranging from the passenger car to the luxury segment within the automotive industry.
- Determine sales promotional strategy in accordance with the market conditions, including the coordination with the financial institutions and leasing companies.
- Determine the sales target for dealers, review the dealers’ performance as well as suggest ways for dealers to improve their performance
- Coordinate the bike order (sell-in plan) with relevant parties.
- Oversee the stock management, sales logistics and sales administration.
- Conduct the dealer development plan in the area of sales, including training plan, retail standards, sales force adequacy plan, etc.
- Monitor the customer satisfaction index, and promote the proper sales process throughout the dealer network.
- Participate in the social media content committee, in order to ensure consistency in the brand communication with respect to sale issues
- Thai National, female (preferred), between 30 to 35 years of age with good command of English communication.
- Tech and Internet Savvy, ability to use Social Media applications, outgoing, enjoy travelling and meeting people.
- Good with people, can manage staff, drive sales, detail oriented and enjoy planning and execute projects.
- Stuck doing the same old thing for a while, you know what’s out there but are too busy to ask around.
- Most of all: Looking for a new breath of air and eager to do something for yourself.
- BA/MA Degree in Marketing Communications, Public Relations, Communications Arts or related field.
- 5+ years of direct experience in Sales Management, Customer Services and Sales Coaching or related field.
- Good communication, presentation and negotiations skills both verbal & written in English and Thai
- Direct background from automotive industry within a Dealership or Head Quarter are acceptable.
YOU WANT TO:
- Have authority to make your own decisions, be heard and also listen to others.
- Receive recognition for your efforts, have positive influence team work and room to grow your career.
- Drive the business with new innovative thinking, creative freedom and share the success with your team
- Join a company where you feel accepted, engaged by your management team and challenged at the same time.
INTERESTED? Submit your resume including your profile picture and contact details by click " Apply Now " before the 28th October 2016. “Tell us why you think you are suitable and want to be considered for this role.” We want to hear your story.
Only suitable candidates will be contacted and shortlisted for interviews. For more information, please contact Arnie Tan during office hours or connect with me on LinkedIn
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Cowan International (Southeast Asia) Co., Ltd.
About Cowan International (Southeast Asia) Co., Ltd.
Cowan International is a South East Asia recruitment agency serving clients across the globe since 1954. In South East Asia we specialize in Engineering/construction, Automotive, IT, Manufacturing, logistics and Oil & Gas industry. Cowan recruiters place top talent in hard to fill positions such as management, engineering, operations, and finance & administration for both corporate and site based operations.