SALES MANAGER (IT)
PRTR Executive Recruitment
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001224540
Employer Ref. 361DB
Our client provides IT software solutions and related services.
Salary: 40,000 - 50,000 Baht/month
- Develop sales strategies and set sales targets
- Monitor the team’s performance and motivate the team to reach targets
- Collect customer feedback and market research
- Analyze to understand customer needs
- Keep up to date with related products and competitors
- Report to senior management
- Female, aged 28-38 years old.
- Bachelor‘s Degree or higher in Computer Science, Business Administration or other related fields.
- At least 5 years’ experience in sales management.
- Good command of English.
- Proficiency in using MS Office.
- Able to work well with individuals at all levels.
We invite qualified Thai nationals to submit their resume stating their present and expected salary via "Apply Now"
PRTR Executive Recruitment and Outsourcing Thailand
2034/99 Ital-Thai Tower 22nd Fl., New Petchburi Rd,
Bangkapi, Huaykwang, Bangkok 10310
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to PRTR Executive Recruitment
About PRTR Executive Recruitment
Since PRTR’s establishment in Thailand in 1990, we have been a part of a roller coaster ride called Thailand's economy. We have witnessed the highs of the property boom, the collapse of the currency, the pain Thailand suffered facing up to the stringent demands of the IMF, the demise of the American mortgage market, Thailand’s ongoing political power struggle and the recent devastating floods. We are now playing our part in Thailand's future, which will see a steady annual growth, improved health and welfare services, a decrease in poverty, an increasing domestic demand from a growing middle class and a business environment that dictates transparency and increased honesty.
We currently have 5 offices in Bangkok and 2 offices in the Eastern Seaboard of Thailand employing a total of 232 staff with a further 41 staff supporting our client partners at their locations in Thailand. Our plan is for PRTR to become Thailand’s most successful recruitment, staff outsourcing and business process outsourcing services group of companies.