Sales Manager (Insurance business)
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001224502
- Manage the sales activities of accounts located throughout direct reports sales territory.
- Drive solution selling capabilities throughout the organization
- Ensure Claims Solutions value proposition for all products are clear to sellers and customers
- Facilitate activities between clients, operations and executives, as well as other activities as needed to complete strategic selling process and new business development.
- Implement established sales plans and customer strategies.
- Provide management with insight to possible solutions for customers.
- Attend training and management conferences as directed by management.
- Maintain product knowledge of our products and services.
- Bachelor's Degree or Master’s Degree in any field
- 10 years of experience in Life/Non-Life Insurance Market
- 5+ years sales team management experience
- Recognized credible thought leader
- Demonstrated ability to manage complex deals
- Good command of English
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Manpower Group
About Manpower Group
Manpower Inc. is a world leader in the employment services industry, offering customers a continuum of services to meet their needs throughout the employment and business cycle. The company specializes in permanent, temporary and contract recruitment; employee assessment; training; career transition and organizational consulting services. Manpower''s worldwide network of 4,500 offices in 80 countries and territories enables the company to meet the needs of its 400,000 customers per year, including small and medium size enterprises in all industry sectors, as well as the world''s largest multinational corporations. The focus of Manpower''s work is on raising productivity through improved quality, efficiency and cost-reduction, enabling customers to concentrate on their core business activities. In addition to the Manpower brand, the company operates under the brand names of Right Management Consultants, Jefferson Wells, Elan, Brook Street and Empower.
Manpower Thailand is the nation’s leading recruitment company established in 1998 to offer human resources management services to businesses in search of staff and people in search of job. The company currently has 10 offices in Thailand cover in Bangkok, Chonburi, Lamphun and Songkla to cover the needs of corporate clients and job seekers.