Skillpower Services (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001212183
Client business: Selling its chemical-business units
Location : Sathorn
Basic Salary: depends on working experiences
- Doing specification of product into the major architect firms and interior designing firms in Thailand and neighbouring countries and connecting the specification job to our current agents like above to make it realized as the actual sales by our agents.
- Developing new agents in Kitchen, Contraction, Interior Design industry
- Surveying building material market information and doing presentation for potential customers including architects, interior designers, construction companies - builders - and even fabricators
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in interior design or architect or related field.
- Minimum 5 years experiences within a building material field, Interior design and having relationship with the building material biz field like major architect firms develops or project sales and designing firms key people.
- Background in experience/knowledge of the solid surface material is preferable.
- Positive and active characteristics
- Good interpersonal skills, negotiation, problem-solving and analytical skills
- Fluent in both spoken and written English.
- Able to travel locally and in abroad.
Interested candidates are invited to submit your updated CV via "Apply Now" or call to K.Niramon 02-634-7848 Ext. 452 for more information.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Skillpower Services (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
About Skillpower Services (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Manpower Inc. is a world leader in the employment services industry, offering customers a continuum of services to meet their needs throughout the employment and business cycle. The company specializes in permanent, temporary and contract recruitment; employee assessment; training; career transition and organizational consulting services. Manpower''s worldwide network of 4,500 offices in 80 countries and territories enables the company to meet the needs of its 400,000 customers per year, including small and medium size enterprises in all industry sectors, as well as the world''s largest multinational corporations. The focus of Manpower''s work is on raising productivity through improved quality, efficiency and cost-reduction, enabling customers to concentrate on their core business activities. In addition to the Manpower brand, the company operates under the brand names of Right Management Consultants, Jefferson Wells, Elan, Brook Street and Empower.
Manpower Thailand is the nation’s leading recruitment company established in 1998 to offer human resources management services to businesses in search of staff and people in search of job. The company currently has 10 offices in Thailand cover in Bangkok, Chonburi, Lamphun and Songkla to cover the needs of corporate clients and job seekers.