PRTR Recruitment and Outsourcing (Eastern Seaboard)
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001192307
Employer Ref. SM1312608
Our client is a global leading lifting equipment
CHONBURI – SRIRACHA
Competitive Salary plus benefits
The Sale Manager will report directly to the Regional Sales Manager and will be responsible for the following:
- Responsible for the growth and profitability for Industrial in Thailand.
- Responsible for execution of strategic sales plan and set sales targets.
- Identifies and provide offers to current and future customer’s requirements.
- Fully understand Products and utilize tools for daily work and reporting.
- Monitoring sales team and weekly coaching.
- Budgeting and planning.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Engineering.
- At least 5-7 years' experience of Sales Management from lifting equipment would be advantage.
- Excellent interpersonal and negotiation skill.
- Strong leadership and communication skills.
- Able to work within a competitive environment and achieve sale target.
- Good command in English
Our client offers car allowance, bonus, group insurance and five day working week.
Reference Code: SM1312608
Please submit your resume stating your present and expected salary and ref. Service Engineer - Jobsdb by click “Apply Now”
PRTR Recruitment and Outsourcing (Eastern Seaboard) Co., Ltd.
53 Moo 9 Talay-Thong Tower 11th Floor, Sukhumvit Road,
Tung Sukhla, Siracha, Chonburi 20230
Tel. 038-494700 Tel. 038-494790
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to PRTR Recruitment and Outsourcing (Eastern Seaboard)
About PRTR Recruitment and Outsourcing (Eastern Seaboard)
Since PRTR’s establishment in Thailand in 1990, we have been a part of a roller coaster ride called Thailand's economy. We have witnessed the highs of the property boom, the collapse of the currency, the pain Thailand suffered facing up to the stringent demands of the IMF, the demise of the American mortgage market, Thailand’s ongoing political power struggle and the recent devastating floods. We are now playing our part in Thailand's future, which will see a steady annual growth, improved health and welfare services, a decrease in poverty, an increasing domestic demand from a growing middle class and a business environment that dictates transparency and increased honesty.
We currently have 5 offices in Bangkok and 2 offices in the Eastern Seaboard of Thailand employing a total of 232 staff with a further 41 staff supporting our client partners at their locations in Thailand. Our plan is for PRTR to become Thailand’s most successful recruitment, staff outsourcing and business process outsourcing services group of companies.