Sales Manager (Machinery Health Management/MHM)/ผู้จัดการขาย (ระบบ Machinery Health Management/MHM)
Emerson (Thailand) Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001358966
- Grow Machinery Health Management (MHM) business in Country by serving as the sales focal point for sales initiatives
- Communicate and facilitate implementation of MHM sales strategies, including the management of price and margins of MHM products and services. Ensure timely and accurate bookings (direct & destination) and be fully accountable for business unit booking numbers regardless of channel. Monitor and facilitate the timely shipment and delivery of the products within the country.
- Analyze prospective customer key accounts, to determine potential versus current business volume and resources required to realize identified potential. Work with PSS and channel management to develop and implement account programs to achieve identified potential and establish long term business relationships with those accounts. Ensure customer satisfaction and retain customer loyalty where appropriate.
- Increase sales effectiveness to identify and address all aspects of sales deficiencies by developing and proposing solutions for both immediate and continuous improvement.
- Participate in project pursuit and account penetration planning and execution. Increase quotes per month and corresponding hit rate.
- Ensure that Process Systems & Solutions management and channel are kept current with all aspects of account, market, and channel development programs as well as project pursuit initiatives and results.
- Assist planning and execution of country marketing programs including - advertising, seminars, road shows, training programs, industry specific seminars, new product launches, etc.
- Participate in regular Asia Pacific review meetings. Identify market opportunities and provide on-going feedback on success of strategy implementation. Communicate closely with peers and leaders in Asia Pacific Headquarters and within the region to ensure alignment of business strategies
- Degree or Diploma in Engineering, Mechanical or other related field.
- Minimum 5 years experience in process control industry with at least 1-2 years practicing in machinery condition monitoring (CMS/VMS) & Portable Analyzer
- Knowledge of OEM TSI/TDMenvironment is an added advantage
- 3 years direct & representative sales management experience – domestic & multinational
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills; matured personality and innovative
- Strong organizational, prioritization and planning skills
- Good interpersonal communication (written & spoken) capability
- Strong solutions selling skills.
- Attain a Vibration level I analyst certification or demonstrated equivalent knowledge and applications is an added advantage
- Strong knowledge of monitoring technologies and on line systems for both transient and steady state monitoring is an added advantage
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Emerson (Thailand) Ltd.
About Emerson (Thailand) Ltd.