TOYOTA TSUSHO LOGISTICS SERVICE (THAILAND) CO., LTD.
The Logistics Department of TTTC had been spin-off and setting up the Logistics company namely “Toyota Tsusho Logistics Service (Thailand) Co., Ltd.” (TTLS). Starting operation since 01st October 2014, under 100% shareholder by Toyota Tsusho (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
We aim to keep up with business expansion and to meet a more professional quality of Logistics Services provider. To ensure that all the requirements are met as essential part of trade compliance.
With a full range of services to comply with customer’s requirement as logistics solution:
٠ Sea & Air Freight Arrangement ٠ Customs Brokerage
٠ Insurance Arrangement ٠ Cross Border Arrangement
٠ Transportation Arrangement
٠ Import & Export Promotion / Privilege (Blue Corner, IPO, BIS 19)
٠ NVOCC both of LCL/FCL ( Non-Vessel Operating Common Carrier )
jobsDB Ref. JTH300003001246890
- Male or female, age not over 35 years old.
- Graduated Bachelor’s degree in any fields, but Logistics Management and Business Administration are preferable.
- At least 2 year experiences in Sales function of Shipping/Freight Forwarding business.
- Have basic knowledge for import and export, customs brokerage and privilege.
- Good command in English both of listening and speaking. (Able to communicate clearly in English via email and conversational.)
- Keen in MS office package.
- Good service mind, good problem solving skill, professional skill, positive attitude, able to work under pressure, be proactive and high sense of responsibility and team spirit.
- Able to work well with different parities internally and externally.
- Manage some logistics activities according to the customer’s requirements and grasp necessary information for pricing in order to compare with market (competitors).
- Forecast the possibility and situation to get new customers and drill a success, including sales activity creating and implementation for getting new customers.
- When getting new customers, follow customers documentation for new customer/new instruction.
- Take care and get the customer’s requirements/needs from customers, including coordination with related parties for smooth operation.
- Handle customer visiting to ensure customer acknowledgement of our service and facilities.
- Do customer satisfaction survey to know the situation or problems from customers and analyze results for improvement.
- Being the window person between the Company and customers to coordinate and solve problems.
* Please send resume with current & expected salary in English only, and also attach related documents.