Sales Leader Job (Electronics and Industrial Automation Industry), Bangkok, Thailand
Monroe Recruitment Consulting Group Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JTH300003001249475
Additional Benefits: Attractive
Executive recruitment company Monroe Consulting Group Thailand is recruiting on behalf of an international electronics and industrial automation manufacturer in Thailand. Our respected client is seeking a professional with 5-10 years’ sales experience in security, electrical, fire or lighting products for the job of Sales Leader, to be based in Bangkok, Thailand
The Sales Leader will be responsible for Thailand business growth and Account Management through resellers and other channels
- Handling the channel sales in vertical distribution.
- Assign sales quota and contribution numbers through to distributors and partners.
- Responsible for both quantity and quality of channels.
- Manage and be the main point of contact for existing alliance partners in Thailand.
- Partner’s selection to end customer’s requirements.
- Develop sales planning and tracking tools for close monitoring of each sales pipeline for effective follow up.
- Driving sales target by growing the small, medium -sized customer segment within the set revenue quota and assigned target territory.
- Driving partners to maximize sales and total partnership potential through the best practices.
- Work with marketing department to drive programs and events to extend the relationships to new prospects.
- Regularly visit resellers at the specific regions.
- Follows-up on marketing leads and ensures the link is maintained with current and accurate information regarding all leads, contacts, accounts and prospective customers.
- Planning accounts for major customers summarizing all potential opportunities and plan to approach for the deal.
- Develop sales strategies, objective and action plan of the responsible accounts.
- Manage all promotion & activities to maximize sales and in line with budget.
- Category Management in planning which in line with company’s direction.
- Regularly monitor customer account to manage and to ensure transaction volume and/or profitability are met as agreed during sale.
- Manage Run Rate business.
- Manage and calculate margin for both distributor and business partners
- Contact customers following sales to ensure ongoing customer satisfaction and resolve any complaint.
- Monitors client satisfaction and elevates issues of dissatisfaction for quick resolution
- Manage partners in order to avoid channel conflicts and make it a win-win situation
- Thai National
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering or equivalent
- 5 years + experience gained within channel business with Resellers
- Good contacts and network with Architects and M & E Consultants/Owner
- Knowledge of Fire System or related will be added advantage though not mandatory
- Good command of spoken and written English
- Aspire to go for challenging and dynamic career
- Able to travel extensively when required, and work independently
INTERESTED? All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence. If you are a suitable match for this position please simply click the APPLY button below and please ensure that your CV is a WORD document and not a PDF. Call 02 664 4014 for more information.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Monroe Recruitment Consulting Group Co., Ltd.
About Monroe Recruitment Consulting Group Co., Ltd.
“Monroe have been superb, their customer service is great. The team there respond very quickly and go above and beyond to help throughout the recruitment process. I am always impressed with the service orientation I find when I interact with the Monroe team.”
“Monroe Consulting played a big role in expanding our organization. They understand our business, our requirements, and provide good information about the market. We are very happy with the quality of the candidates they present, and exceeded our expectations in coordinating with candidates, starting from setting up the interviews, up to the closing stage. We appreciate their honesty and professionalism. We would rate the service that they provide as excellent!”
Monroe Consulting Group is a leading provider of senior human resource capital, specialising in servicing the worlds emerging economies within the Professional Services, Technology, Industrial, Health and Consumer Goods sectors. Established in 1998, we initially focused on Southeast Asia with offices in Thailand, Indonesia, Malaysia, Singapore and The Philippines. More recently we have opened offices in Chile, Mexico and Shanghai.
Monroe Consulting Group has been voted Best Recruitment Company APAC and Best Overseas Operation (Global Recruiter Awards) 2013, 2014 & 2015. We also won the Best Consultancy Award 2014 at The Thailand Expat Awards and Best SME at The Thailand Entrepreneur Awards 2015. We have also been voted one of the top 250 recruitment firms in the world by Recruitment International.
Our brand is built around quality, professionalism and very high ethical standards. Our Recruitment Consultants are all highly trained and work unique specialist markets which truly allows them to understand the needs of both our clients and candidates. In a world where quality attracts quality and results can be all that matter, Monroe is your committed advocate and the best external ambassador you could ever wish for.
More Jobs from this employer
Intellectual Property Litigator Job (Intellectual Property Law and Consultancy), Bangkok, Thailand